Reviews for Naruto: The Way Fate Dealt the Cards
Miki chapter 2 . 4/12
This is a great story! I wonder is this is a dark Naruto fic?
And Minato is a good guy? Bullsh*t, he sealed the Kyuubi's soul into Naruto just to create a scapegoat for...what is her name again? Ah, right. Mito.
Will he destroy Konoha? Is the blood clone staying in Konoha or something?
Really looking forward to your next chapter. Kushina sounds hypocrital BTW.
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
this is just god damn awesome why dont u have naruto join akatsuki and steal all the 5 great villages secrets on the side and betray madara as he's about to seal the juubi in himself and seal madara and the bijuus back into himself?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Logic holes a plenty.
ryuou chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Very fun fic.
angel11xpr chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Updaaaaateee
Realez chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
Update plz :) i has really good potentinal :D and i like it so far so yeah hope u update it
Darkth Shadow chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
I really hope that you continue with this story, it is very good.
Impstar chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Wow, this story is pretty good for two chapters, and has potential. I still feel that Minato was bashed, but honestly at least you didn't make him an incompetent idiot like many Minato bashing fics do. If canon Minato had a different personality, it wouldn't be bashing at all; I can totally see Danzo acting like that.

Anyways, please update this story again. Before getting into others that is. Please?
lazyguy90 chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Interesting stuff.

Hope you update again soon.

Keep at it.
Kaminari Kage chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
great fic but what will naruto do next? i mean will you make him hell bent on revenge or will he forgive konoha?
well my suggestion is hate them and never forgive them and kill tons and tons of people or at least mentally torture them, cuz they deserve it and especially the namikaze family.
anyways update soon
Kaminari Kage chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
awesome fic so pls update soon
Doritoboy chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
wish you would update this. good story though
grandhunter chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
awesome story, very original, update soon.
Diaconsecond chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
amazing plot so far, a really dark portrait of humans fears
Mystolon chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
I'm loving the opening premise of this story and it's start as a whole

But one thing that i am concerned about is Naruto's special ability or to be more precise his complete lack of special talent, He is a clanless orphan a pariah whom is completly alone, He's not a Uzumaki or a Senju so he doesn't posses their life-force, potent chakra or vitality he seemingly does not have a kekkai genkai he's a jinchuuriki without the bijuu's power he doesn't have a supreme body massive durability bijuu chakra levels like the Sandaime Raikage who can go toe to toe with a bijuu

It just seems that his potential strength is limited by his lack of advantages
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »