Reviews for I know
magturtle chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
So cute!
TheRockingWriter chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
The Chalantness is more than whelming!
Wind Goddess Writer chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
LOVED IT! A lot of things with romance in it gets inapropriate so that was good. You did the exact thing I'm trying not to avoid but shorter. I like to drone on and on when I'm writing all about the details. I haven't posted anything yet but I shall soon. Thanks for writing. And they should have put a Bruse and Dick moment in 'Misplaced'.
sofieblaze96 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I loved it! Could it be made longer like a short story of something just a suggestion
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This was great, I loved it.:)
Abbie Brown chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
LALALALA! LOVE IT *sing song voice*
Reina Grayson chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Wonderful, and love the penname

I think you have a nack with the romance, I'll have to check your agnst stories though
Reading Nut Cassirole chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Great story I wish he would've said something in the ep maybe the next ep again good work

Keep up the good work :)
Zaralecki chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Awwwwww, I love it! I love Robin and Zatanna together. I really liked the new ep besides the fact that Robin was knocked out waaaay to early for my liking, he didn't get to comfort Zatanna, THERE WAS NO BRUCE AND DICK HUG, and, even though we finally see some Robin whump, they don't show him being cared for. :( anyway, I needed to rant. Great story!
XxBatgirl-RobinxX chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Its me! I read all your stories! And this one IS pretty good. I didn't like Zatanna until this episode. Than I was like poor thing.
InvisibleNinja1234 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
That was flipping awesome for romance! ROBIN LOVE FOREVER!