Reviews for The Elenmir
DORK DOG chapter 14 . 6/17/2014
Is this story still going? I guess not. It's really good!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
Doesn't Wormtongue always have evil plans?
Narylfiel chapter 28 . 8/3/2013
4 months? Are you okay? Is something terribly wrong? Do you have severe writer's block? I hope you are okay. Please come finish this story! Please don't be dead.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/3/2013
Is Chase going to return with Gandalf? Because on your profile you have him as ? instead of DEAD. So... Maybe he's still alive?
Guest chapter 28 . 7/1/2013
YOU QUOTED THE BOOK! YAYAYAYAY! :) I'm reading the Two Towers right now.
I don't think Eomer is that bad, but you are the author.
Hunter is still alive, right? Since Aragorn said 'a hobbit lay here, and another.' Nothing about a human!
It's almost been 3 months since your last update. Whatever. I am sure you had your reasons.
DORK DOG chapter 28 . 4/3/2013
You... You REPLACED Eomer?! I... I cant even...
Other than that, great chapter! And good luck on your play! :) PM me!
DORK DOG chapter 27 . 1/27/2013
This was great! :D I'm glad you're back. PM me
DORK DOG chapter 26 . 12/24/2012
O.O HOW COULD YOU?! HOW DARE YOU KILL CHASE OFF?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Y?! *goes and hides in corner to cry for two hours*
Epic Elven Warrior Princess chapter 25 . 12/24/2012
I don't see why you hate this chapter, I thought it was quite good.
faye50free chapter 25 . 12/24/2012
I really don't know what to say about this chapter is was well written,but really never got anywhere.
faye50free chapter 23 . 12/24/2012
Ok, Fern is starting to bug me. And have you noticed I have way to much time on my hands to night.
faye50free chapter 22 . 12/24/2012
Why is Fern along she is completely useless. All she does is feel pity, real helpful. They had to have known that go over Caradhras was useless. Not going up Caradhars changes nothing. Even in JRR writting going up Caradhras was a waste of time. They really need to get their heads together, they still aren't thinking together and Gandalf, Aragorn and Boromir need to start talking to the kids, leaving them to make all choices is just wrong.
faye50free chapter 15 . 12/24/2012
Still not buying that they are mature enough to go with out adult supervision. Yes a lot of not so nice things have happened to them but that does not mean that they are all grown up. The fear of not changing thing could cause them to miss something important because they are not talking to each other, or to the people around them. Whats with Fern all she seems to be doing is sitting around and enjoying being an elf, she needs to contribute somthing. Something else is bothering me about all of them they don't seem to miss family and friends. They should be very upset about being away from family and friends. They have no idea if they with ever see them again. And the ones that came before them that were to learn and study, did they not pass on anything else to their great great grand children other than the necklesses.
faye50free chapter 11 . 12/24/2012
Finding Gollum is not really important to the story he is going to follow the ring no matter what. So tracking him down is just a waste of time. This arguing with them selves is counter productive, they really should have talk all this over when they were together and Galadrial and Elrond did not give them the helep and advice that they needed. They are just children in no way do they have the knowledge or experience to make this type of decision by themselves. The adults around them are not makng good choices for them or even asking them the right questions. I would like to see the adults around them acting like adults. Specially the elves. (sorry about the spelling I can't find my dictionary)
faye50free chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
Chase now knows that their presence has changed what the future will be why would he allow Gandalf to go to Minas Tirith, there is now no need for him to go. Letting him know that Frodo has the one ring will not make a difference although telling Gandalf about Saurman might. I just found this story today and have been enjoying reading it. My only reservation it that in this chapter there was too much of JRRs words and not enough of yours. I have always had a problem with people going back with knowledge of what going to happen and not being able to do anything about it. I mean whats the point. I know that somethings need to happen for other thing to work out but something could be changed with out causing major damage.