Reviews for Have Mercy
Dehaev chapter 19 . 3/27
I really enjoyed this. :)

Thanks for sharing!

- Dev
SlytherinPrefect chapter 19 . 3/15
So, normally I despise fanfics that take all the magic away from the story and put the characters in muggle situations. However, I do enjoy reading about how they might react to abuse and rape. So when I saw that this story combined both, which I didn't realize until I began reading it, I almost didn't continue reading. I'm so glad that I decided to give it a chance, although I was doubtful that it would meet my standards, since I am rather picky about the fanfics that I read.

I loved pretty much everything about this fic. I loved the way that you managed to write each character to fit, at least mostly, their character in the books. I love how you added gay couples, especially a happy gay couple to the story, even though it wasn't absolutely necessary. I loved the fact that you didn't abandon the story, and how you developed the characters throughout it instead of leaving them the same for the whole fic. If I were to continue in this vein this review would take several hours to read.

In short, I think that this is a fabulous fanfic and will definitely deem it absolutely necessary to reread it multiple times, and reccomend it to all of my fellow nerds who enjoy this kind of thing.

Please keep writing!

Love,
SlytherinPrefect
Shona.x chapter 19 . 3/13
Such a gorgeous story! Never thought I would be interested in reading them as Doctors and especially not as muggles, but my god - I love this so so much. Definitely one to add to my favourites! :) xx
this was perfect ! so cute! your writing makes me feel all warm and happy inside
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 19 . 2/9
This story was absolutely amazing! I loved reading every single word! It was !realistic, romantic and fun read!

I felt as much as Ginny did and was relieved when Michael Corner was killed! I loved reading Ginny and Harry's journey to happiness!

Hermione and Draco had many false starts and some of the things which happened were hilarious! It was heartwarming when all was said and done they fell in love and they were deeply committed to one another!

Dorinda came out of her shyness and too a huge risk to say what she believed needed to be said to help Draco and Hermione get through their baggage! I was really proud of her!

I was ecstatic when everything was said and done Remus and Sirius got their HEA.

I also loved Ron as you depicted in this story! He was sweet, kind and funny even if he wasn't the ne for Hermione!

Thanks for the wonderful read and I'm so glad you didn't have to pull your stories from Fan Fiction!
Dolphin02 chapter 19 . 10/17/2016
AHHH! That was the most adorable Dramione wedding ever. ;)
Dolphin02 chapter 18 . 10/17/2016
Harry James Potter! That was not the point! XD
But it was hilarious and adorable and...adorable. I think Hermione and Draco would make good parents.
Fleiur chapter 3 . 10/5/2016
I'm starting to like this story! :-)
bonafake chapter 19 . 4/11/2016
This was amazing! I adored this story. It had such as fascinating plot, something that you don't see enough of in Muggle AUs, and you pulled it off brilliantly. I loved this story.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/15/2016
ok this was actually really good
ILoveTea chapter 19 . 2/7/2016
Great story. I rarely find a non-magic AU Harry Potter fanfics, so this is really nice. Domestic violence is very serious matter but you incorporated it into the story without turning it into a dark fic.
Sora Loves Rain chapter 19 . 1/14/2016
Love it:)
Hellt chapter 19 . 8/13/2015
Lovely story, even if I didn't expect it to take place in the US ;p
Guest chapter 19 . 4/18/2015
I LOVED THIS STORY! the contrast between Harry/Ginny and Draco/Hermione throughout the story was AWESOME! ONE OF THE BEST FANFICS EVER!
hoshiakari7 chapter 19 . 2/10/2015
Reading this wonderful story has just brought out a rollercoaster of emotions in me. You've done such a marvelous job with this. :)