Reviews for Fading Away
EmilytheSlayer chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I love this story! great job!
Semajohn chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Such a nice one-shot, huh...
I liked every word. This is awesome. And Vince should deal with the mess in his head. Still, Orwell is lovely, as always.
the little harlequin chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Oh, wow. This was awesome!

Hot little dream sequence. It was definitely different to what you usually write, but in a very good way, indeed! I loved it! :3

I felt so bad for Orwell in this. Falling in love with a married man can't be easy. Poor girl. Didn't like Vince too much here, I'm afraid. You can't have the best of both worlds, Vince, dear. Orwell or Dana, you gotta choose one!

Overall, I really, really enjoyed reading this little fic, though. Well done! :D x
IronAmerica chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Hey look, I found time to review! (Spanish schools are terrifying.)

Random one shots are fun. :) And poor Orwell. :( *hugs her* She needs a good therapist and a lot of hugs from Vince. *stares at him*

Or at least you'd hope he didn't know. :\

And then comes in his reaction and... Whoah! Dream out of left field... (You're really trying to push that rating, aren't you? Not that I mind, mind you...)

Okay, so she doesn't notice him getting out of bed to change his pants? How does she not notice this? Or is he just not moving? (Which brings its own set of awkward questions...)

*snickers at Vince* Yes, yes she did.

And wouldn't that be a fun conversation to have? :P Poor Vince. He just can't win, can he?

Loved the last line. :) And now I have to crawl back to the Pence gutter, mmkay?

No quibbles to report.

XxDeathStarxX chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Yup, Vince is definitely past the point of no return. So in other words, screwed :D At least he didn't stutter... yet :P Lol at Orwell using the sleep with phrase. Poor Vince got his brain completely derailed. But hey, he's just a man, and who could resist Orwell?

I really liked this story :) It had a very nice combination of romance and humor.