Reviews for No Exit
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 1/25
Aaaaaaaaw. This is one of the sweeter revelation fics I've read. I love it!
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 1/23
It is true that they always seem to build them but never use them. That is at least partially due to active efforts to keep them from using some of the more dangerous inventions. But there is a limit to what can be done there. Thank you for posting!
LuvLyfe chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
This is really good! Revelation fics are my favorite, and I think you wrote this one very well. It definatly deserves more game than it currently has. Amazing work!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I would have probably waited until they were about to run out of air...
Random reader chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Hello, just want to say that I really enjoyed this. :) 'twas short and sweet and the situation seems realistic and true to the characters. I find that some revelation fics can get a bit cheesy, but this wasn't so, in my opinion. Thanks for making my day :)
ItTicklesLikeCrazy chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I like the metafore you pressed on to the physical situation
Galaya chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This is actually the fic that got me into Danny Phantom. I just found it again and decided that I should leave a review. I really like the emotion in here. The ending makes me really want to know what happened afterwards.
Ani-DP-TT-PJ-H-Ben10 Fan chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This was good! I like it!
Abbl2 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This just begs for a sequel!
Lady GryphonInia chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Love this story. I keep coming back to read it again and again!
HaiJu chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Interesting. It's very simple and straightforward; the pacing and dialogue don't have as much finesse as in your later works. I would have liked to see it get a little more complex, be a little more interactive and difficult...getting more in the moment instead of summarizing all of the "we can't get out" bit. There was nothing surprising about this story. It's exactly the confession and response you anticipate. Somehow I wanted more. But all in all, it's not badly told.

-Hj
DazzlerAngel chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Awesome writing I loved it!
rana2001 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
IT SCREAMS MAKE A SEQUEL!
Polska-1999 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Impressive!
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Hmm... no lose ends, true compassion... there just isn't anything to say. Don't give up on your other stories! Write!