Reviews for The Chronicles of Utopia, Volume II
DarkDarius chapter 66 . 6/4
A nice Epilogue and a good End for this Arc, after the Climax in the last chapter. You had me sweating there a bit, while i waited for the other shoe to drop. It was a pretty impressive shoe.

I want to thank your for your time and dedication to this story and its predecessor. It is one of my favorite Stories and i loved (or hated) every sentence of it.

And i finally get my suspicions confirmed in the very last Paragraph. Vecna, you may be my favorite Dark God. Don't look to deep into the Internet thing. That way lies madness. Cudoes to you Garion for a job well done! I will be looking forward to the next Arc of Asher Walters adventures as a God. In preperation for your next work i have studied up on Darkest Dungeon and read your story to the present chapter... and it got me hooked. Take care and keep up the Good Work!
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 66 . 6/3
Garion... *Headdesks repeatedly* Bad Garion, very bad... No Vecna... I thought that was dealt with...*Shakes head* just no... it was fun though and well my old playbook for III I thought you were going to use is now... *looks at it* well it's quite obsolete, I'll be going... I'll probably delete and if I have the time and want put in the effort... I'll rewrite Dark Tides one... set it earlier in the Faerun calendar and with the proper pantheon members.

What a wild ride it was, Tiamat and the others learnt a lesson permanently, demons dealt with and a new realm born with more enemies than I want to think about or beset by chaos and/or people out for themselves or the old ways. I enjoyed it thoroughly my friend, look for Lodoss in the future as things ramp up for the Chronicles of the Draconic King.
DarkDarius chapter 65 . 5/27
He...Hehe...Hehehehehe...Hahahaha... hahaHAHAHAHAHA...! *begins with a cackle and proceeds to full blown laughter for a moment, then wipes a tear away, still grinning with Schadenfreude*

Get wrecked! This was... satisfying. I applaud you for such a magnificent final for this Story Arc. It made the Gods so much more approachable, even the Dark Ones (Asmodeus was so charismatic! I can't help but like that guy!)

The Metallic Dragons are back, which is something i very much approve of. (To many settings were the Light Races leave for some other Realm with an unfinished job and you did not straight up destroy the opposition, which casts a good light on the Gods, even with their mutual respect for each others domains. They are not mortals after all, but Avatars of Concepts)

Stripping two of those offenders from their powers and revoking the treaty between the Gods and Hell is interesting too. I think the God of Secrets got of lightly, because he kept to his domain the whole time. (I am not sure if it would be so bad if he had reached Earth. He is not one to blab his findings to others... wait a minute...)

All in all a fine chapter. Thank you so much for your dedication and the work you put into this. I will look forward to whatever happens next.
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 65 . 5/26
... Ok, that kind of threw my ideas out of the water... hell across the stars. I was expecting more Davis that Prometheus, but this works... I suppose, but it won't help him too much against the horrors to come right?

Love it, want more
DarkDarius chapter 1 . 5/17
Okay Garion, i have some questions that i would like to ask you. How did you get in my head? How do you know what i like and how are you able to write it in just the right way to get me boiling and baying at the charcters to do this or that. I've been ganwing on my fingernails, i had to take breaks in reading a chapter to cool a little off before i cumbust.

Really, this story just gets better with every chapter. The Characters. How you blend the Universes. The slow climb of the story, a delightful torture of reading just another chapter, so you know what will happen... and all of it without any major blunders in your tenses, your grammar does not make my eyes bleed and the pacing... yeah the pacing is good and no wall of text. Thank Pelor or Bahamut for that!

Keep writing this story, because sure as the sun going up in the morning i will keep reading it!

(I would like to give you some well thought out criticism, that would help to improve your writing... but i can't find much to criticize at all. You get an emotional response from me with this stors 8a good One!) and that is rare these days.)
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 64 . 5/13
OK, NOW i think Darlana should step in, I certainly would as Psion in that instance. Oh I wish they would meet Darlana herself, she'd drive them nuts claiming that Lloth was more a challenge than all of them put together. She probably is actually... Still I know you have your plans but Darlana should NOT have let Beowulf go and gone in his place... ah well, next chapter I want to see. Before I just up and turbolaser the whole place with the Vornskyr and Ferocity.
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 63 . 4/27
Ugh, huh... Darlana is doing far less than I would have expected, when the gods of darkness arrived she would have stepped in, even before they attacked the walls. Remember Darlene is powerful enough to inconvenience and do considerable injury to Lloth in her true state, she'd eat avatars for breakfast with a burp or two.

I hope to see Darlene stop them before they enter the gates... that's all I have to say.
DarkDarius chapter 62 . 4/17
Wow. Just wow. The last two Chapters were just a rollercoaster of emotions for me... *takes a deep breath. Just kidding* Well after thinking a bit about this chapter and giving myself some time to avoid any kneejerk responses, i can say that i like it. Prometheus, aka Asher Walters, aka the guy that tries to make the world better if it wasn't just choke full with people that like to rain on his parade and Gods that (seem) to just sit around, look pretty and do nothing while their servants get beat up left and right.

But Asher got this coming. He has a war to wage and just runs off after the enemy right into a trap like a clueless hatchling. I hope he learns from this experience.

Daddys little girl seems to be pretty smug right now about her smart idea, but i expect the deamons to face some nice karmic problems in the form of judicial sanctions.

Nice touch with the Realm of Order by the way. It is just as horrifying as i expected it to be.
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 62 . 4/14
Ok... no, I'm sorry... just no. That's all I'm going to say on the matter period, if you want me I'll be in Lodoss.
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 61 . 4/1
Dear lord... well this opens the way for a certain someone else hmm ;)... looking forward to how you manage 3, kill Fierna I say... Hehe in ANB2, imagine the confusion talking about Asmodeus ;) :P...

Nice try Prometheus, keep it up, it's only going to get worse for you here ;).
FractiousDay chapter 61 . 3/31
I'm amused to find Prometheus saying the Terminators can't be subverted, which is the entire plot of the films.
DarkDarius chapter 60 . 3/14
The Realm of absolute Order is as Interesting and Terrifying as i thought it would be. A very nice portrayal Garion.

It seems that Prometheus still needs to learn some things... or he played the Traitor in turn. That punishment was very fitting though.

I did not discover any Grammatical Errors (or i simply ignored them, while i was engrossed in ready the chapter) or other mistakes, so it is a good chapter on that front. I still look forward to see the demons or Dark Gods overstep their bounds and everything blowing up in their faces. Tiamat and Vecna are still trying to use the Gate in Utopia to get access to Earth i assume? (Yes, i did not forget that plot point.)
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 60 . 3/11
Ok... That realm is weird beyond compare... are you a resident of said realm perhaps? :P ;)... seriously though Fierna... Ugh. I have good news Garion, I am commissioning a star map of the galaxy, two maps actually, One for Utopia III and one for anb 3, they'll have stuff like planets owned by both sides and whatnot, do you want one?

Should be nice to see this story end and 3 come to fruition finally 4 years later.
davycrockett100 chapter 59 . 12/31/2015
awesome job
DarkDarius chapter 59 . 12/25/2015
Well, that happened. The trauma of Kynathia is handled a bit to handily and rushed, even if it will take a while. But Beowulf had it worse than her, so it could be just a different sort of healing.

Besides of that another King bites the dust. Is Fierna starting a collection of her own? In that case i want to Davis to start One too. By Collecting all the Demons and Dark Gods. Muhaha. I can start to see how Utopia is going to grow and eventually encompass the World under Proemtheus Rule.

Merry Christmas to you Garion and thanks for the Chapter!