Reviews for The Chronicles of Utopia, Volume II
DarkDarius chapter 59 . 12/25/2015
Well, that happened. The trauma of Kynathia is handled a bit to handily and rushed, even if it will take a while. But Beowulf had it worse than her, so it could be just a different sort of healing.

Besides of that another King bites the dust. Is Fierna starting a collection of her own? In that case i want to Davis to start One too. By Collecting all the Demons and Dark Gods. Muhaha. I can start to see how Utopia is going to grow and eventually encompass the World under Proemtheus Rule.

Merry Christmas to you Garion and thanks for the Chapter!
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 59 . 12/24/2015
Dear merciful god in heaven, this chapter is like watching a train wreck in progress. You want to look away but can'... if the next ones are like this then we're going to have a problem. Dear lord, I have to send in the Vornskyr, I'm sorry but the situation here requires it, Prometheus needs it bad... take it for now please
DarkDarius chapter 58 . 11/25/2015
Wow... poor Kynathia. I hope that she to cope with those memories in time.

The Gods being played for fools by the Devils is interesting. I think that i see something really nasty in the near future. Asmodeus using the Powerplay of the Dark Gods for his own ends...? Who am I kidding, that is already happening.
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 58 . 11/24/2015
Darlana does show up so does an alternate version of someone you know well... Ok, who is this alternate? I don't see it anywhere? Were you hiding at Deedlit with the Elf queen? Cause if so that was beyond obscure... Cause otherwise I don't see it anywhere period... who was it? *Is confused*

Hmm just a quibble point, Darlene has much more experience with Dark (Drow) Elves than High Elves... She does however have lots of experience with demons, Lloth after all being the Demonic Queen of Spiders. Hmm yea that's all I can say... see you later Garion
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 57 . 11/5/2015
*snickers* Ahh demons, you rant and rave over your supposed superiority until it all goes to hell (pardon the pun). Then when your supposed master plan of total dominance and conquest gets set back, you yell and scream and rant and rave about your impotence like a spoiled psychopathic child... for such ancient beings of cunning you are so pathetically immature.

Loved it Garion, I want more and I hope you love the Asmodeus/Fierna duel in ANB2. I shall leave you a quote from Darth Asmodeus "Well, Dark Lord to incompetent poser" (Well what I said about them above is actually what he says to Fierna after a turbolaser bombardment of most of the demonic positions on Oerth).
DarkDarius chapter 56 . 10/17/2015
Another Chapter! Hurray! And Prometheus is kicking ass again. Very good. I love your descriptive Scenes and how all the combatants constantly try to Outsmart each other. But there are so many subplots involved in this war... i wonder when the Patience of the Devils with the Dark Gods runs out. (Lazy Buggers, they should win on their own! They are Dark Gods for a Reason damnit.)

As always a satisfying read. Keep up the good work!
AkiraUzumaky chapter 56 . 10/13/2015
nice man good job!
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 56 . 10/12/2015
Well interesting but you did not do as I had requested... as such, I will say it was nice for her to get hurt but won't be as impressive as New Beginning, which will be slightly delayed. Mouse on the other computer has gone nuts and I need to get it looked at so... earliest I can have it looked at is thursday afternoon and despite my spare it's made me very cranky
DarkDarius chapter 55 . 7/21/2015
It is back! Sounds like you had an interesting time in the last months. I hope it gets better for you again. Soon. So, i am still reading this as it is a good story with a nice pace of action. Never gets boring or to crazy (well only sometimes. The crazy part i mean.)
CookieMonsta1233 chapter 55 . 7/19/2015
Nice to see this back on track
Even if I don't really remember what was happening...
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 55 . 7/17/2015
Well I was hoping to see more of Darlana and Kynathia, but take what you can get, somewhere Darlene should mention if somebody gets uppity and questioning her abilities that she spent millennia matching wits against the Demonic Queen of Spiders and won each time...

As for the rest, it was good, I want to see more in any form ;)

Good work Garion
karthik9 chapter 54 . 12/30/2014
It is excellent chapter. I look forward to future updates.
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 54 . 12/30/2014
Oh Beowulf, altering Shakespeare for your own reasons *thwaps his nose* bad Gnoll :P. Hehe loved it, should be interesting to see where you've stashed these portals… I need a map of Oerth it seems so I can keep track of all these places.
karthik9 chapter 53 . 12/30/2014
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 53 . 12/18/2014
*Snorts* I know how that demoness feels when I test people for mastery and at the point where they get pissed off… yay new chapter *Lowers plasma cannon* I was wondering when you would crawl back into the world of updates :)… poor Prometheus, you shoulder the weight of the world, but these failures are not your fault *Hugs the Dragon comfortingly*
175 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »