Reviews for The Chronicles of Utopia, Volume II
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 48 . 5/28/2014
True a katana cannot usually block head on, but any weapons can parry with the right skill. You describe the katana style well, hehehe poor Davis… More please
WarmasterSamiel chapter 48 . 5/28/2014
Nations don't have friends, only interests.

Good chapter, looking forward to the next battle.
karthik9 chapter 48 . 5/27/2014
WarmasterSamiel chapter 47 . 5/14/2014
Well the angst was a little annoying, but I understand why it was needed. Still think you should remove the Mary-sue.

Davis should try to bring scanning devices and analyze the ships engines, it would certainly help with their own, future space-program.

He should leave a few terminators near it, all of them trying to hack it. It probably won't work, but they might get lucky.
karthik9 chapter 47 . 5/13/2014
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 47 . 5/13/2014
Hehehe He licked the hull, oh gods that was HILARIOUS, but understandable. Crostrike makes a good point on the mentioned universal topics :)… so true. I loved the training segment, and the bit with Davis… MORE MORE MORE I say
karthik9 chapter 46 . 4/30/2014
WarmasterSamiel chapter 46 . 4/30/2014
Great chapter, nice to see some fighting against the demonic hordes.

The horrors of war will probably cause people to become even more fanatical. Prometheus, thanks to his actions and visible presence, will gain more followers that see him as their salvation. the other Gods help, but are much less visible.

wonder how the other Gods will react to that. Prometheus might need some anti-god weapons in the future
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 46 . 4/29/2014
WOW… so much killing of demons… burn them all down, hehe. It's nice to see Prometheus making new friends… No Beowulf and Darlana? Next chapter I guess…

SE
karthik9 chapter 45 . 4/16/2014
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future ure updates.
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 45 . 4/16/2014
I saw your other review and I hope you explained for him how Darlana is not a Mary-Sue, I used all the D&D rules for character creations and the rules… her powers and skills make sense because of her age and heritage… she is a weapon tempered in the heat of the Drow war.

Hehe loved the chapter Garion, you did it so well and you portrayed Darlana excellently… MORE

SE
WarmasterSamiel chapter 45 . 4/16/2014
Yeah, I'm just going to say Mary-sue. Half-dragon, super duper blademaster, healer, witch thats married to Legolas. Sure, seems legit.

Sorry, but really? It feels pointless to introduce a Mary-sue at this point. There are already so many interesting things happening, the war and it's aftermath, the expansion of Utopia etc.
After the war is won they would have plenty of time to advance their science and magic, not getting them handed to them on a platter.

The war is interesting since at their present level, the war won't be won easily. Then you have the possiblity of a pandimensional war against an Elder Vampire. That will certainly be bloody.

I just feel that introducing a Mary-sue takes focus away from the interesting story.
WarmasterSamiel chapter 44 . 4/1/2014
Nice to see some clues about this vampire lord. Ancient vampires are dangerous, not only for their powers but for their experience and knowledge.

Good that you didn't nerf the demons, their millenia of combat experience have made sure that they are all cunning and adaptable.

Wonder what plan Aurixiel has.
DarkDarius chapter 44 . 3/31/2014
Wow, another chapter filled to the brim with action, character development and foreshadowing. This story just gets better and better. The Dragons you introduced until now are all interesting in one or another way, but this conflict for Oerth seems to get really nasty.

I would like to know, if the terminators will continue to fight like a medieval army, only with better weapons, or if you let them use more modern tactics? Modern Day Artillery would make short work of such hordes, even if they are demonic. And you have even more advanced options at your fingertips.

Maybe keep them back for suspense or let the people fight the war themself to unite Oerth? But enough of that. Keep up the good work!
karthik9 chapter 44 . 3/31/2014