Reviews for The Chronicles of Utopia, Volume II
karthik9 chapter 36 . 12/12/2013
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 35 . 11/27/2013
Hehehe not every day you get the Dragon emperor preaching at your temple hm? Well I suppose you can call a cleric or paladin preachy and be right about it hm? ;-P... Poor Beowulf *volunteers for being his therapist* Let's have some more ok old friend? While I get this chapter that is only 10% completed done...

karthik9 chapter 35 . 11/27/2013
FractiousDay chapter 35 . 11/27/2013
Though this chapter doesn't particularly advance the plot, I found it an appropriate break from all the planning and action
WarmasterSamiel chapter 34 . 11/15/2013
nice chapter, the dreams of the future looks promising.
Definitly looking forward to the meeting between Davis and Ari, should be fun.

No surprise that Beowulf is damaged, like they said in Babylon 5, "Once you've been inside one of those ships, you're never quite... whole again."
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 34 . 11/14/2013
Wooo boy Garion, Beowulf is not in a good state... might I suggest if we take the brain as a computer, Beowulf had a virus shatter his operating system. Might I suggest to reformat his hard drive? In other words he would need time to examine everything he knows and remembers experiencing. Aurelius is going to get it big time for sure... the idiot. I loved the shout out my friend. I'll put some in Dark Tides as well, it's almost done, this chapter needs another 18,300 more words give or take before it is finished.

When it comes to counselling in the case of Beowulf, he would need a loving environment, one less exposed to stress. Letting him meet Aurelius in such a fragile state was a mistake. As for being with Alisha, the more emotional connections he has, the more likely it is he will be able to recapture as much of his old life as he could. Think of it like trying to find a book in a library, the more directions you have to a book, the easier it is to find it.

Be well old friend, life here is busy but fun and I'm about ready to laugh my head off at the Sharnorasian Emperor :)
karthik9 chapter 34 . 11/14/2013
WarmasterSamiel chapter 33 . 11/1/2013
nice chapter. It's a shame that the madness didn't speak to them, the voice of a multidimensional being would terrify them, escpecially if it knew they would enter Beowulf's mind and hear the message.

Anyway, definitly looking forward to see the meeting betwen Arianasa and Davis. They are literally light and darkness, one a pacifist that cares about everyone, the other a cold, calculating machine without any morals to bind him.
DarkDarius chapter 33 . 10/31/2013
Where to begin... well the healing part was a nice revelation. Especially the one with Tamara and the real happenings of Beowulfs descend into madness. But after all, we ar talking about Illithids the Masters of Flesh and Mind. Nice Mindfuck for us readers there

Ariasana seems to make a nice companion to Prometheus and maybe more. I can't wait for the next chapter, after all we have some demons and dark Gods, that want to play and be smacked silly by our Protagonist. For the Ascendant and the Gods of Light!

Ah, and Happy Halloween! Keep up the good work!
karthik9 chapter 33 . 10/31/2013
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 33 . 10/31/2013
I see what you're doing Garion... glad to see Beowulf's back :) hehe I loved the banter between Alisha and Beowulf. Just a request Garion, let Prometheus get a view of Shadow Haunt next chapter please. I saw several spelling mistakes btw. And we have halloween here in Canada... what about us up north old friend? What am I? Chopped Liver?

Glad to see you again
WarmasterSamiel chapter 32 . 10/17/2013
good chapter, I really liked the scene with Davis. I'm a bit confused though, why didn't he simply flood the demon with nanites to tear her apart and analyze everything in her?

Davis' portayal shows his dedication to Victory, to ensure their survival and dominance. Will be interesting to see how he handles more advanced enemies.
DarkDarius chapter 32 . 10/17/2013
Woahh. I'm hooked on this story A nice scene with the Demon. I wonder if there will be anything left of it at the end of Davis tender ministrations and curiosity.

So a review you want, a review you get. The chapter was perfectly understandable for me and it smoothed its way down my memory like butter. The Experiment on the Demon was a nice touch and I'm looking forward to an extensive Research session. Scaring those things is always fun *evilgrin*

The Metallic Dragons are slowly awakened (gotta catch them all!) I really like those parts, because dragons are in my top three favourite of Awesome Beings. With Arianasa, we even have an oppurtinity to make Beowulf slightly less crazy again. ( A seer is always an advantage. You just have to accept the whole weird package.)

Now enough of my ramblings and slaughtering of the fine english language. I will sit tight and wait for my next fix. Keep up the good work!
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 32 . 10/17/2013
What is this strange thing in my inbox? Ah it's an update... interesting :P. Hehehe Demons and Terminators, which are worse? Loved Davis in this chapter, hehe he is evil indeed. Lawful evil. Great job Garion, penultimate chapter of Dark Tides is back on track. Hopefully soon it'll be done then I can post it and work on Dark Tides II. I want more old friend

WarmasterSamiel chapter 31 . 10/4/2013
nice fight with Davis.

will be interesting to see the cultural shock when they go to other universes, where evil isn't led by dark gods but by pure pragmatism. The galactic empire in Star Wars committed great and terrible acts, but it wasn't for the sake of being evil, it was to bring order and control.

The dragons will definitly have problems adapting to alien thoughts and societies.
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »