Reviews for The Chronicles of Utopia, Volume II
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 44 . 3/31/2014
Oop Prometheus you're in trouble… Discretion is the better part of valour, and running might be a good idea :) hehehe… I want MORE no gimmie :)

WarmasterSamiel chapter 43 . 3/21/2014
well, it's nice to see that mental illness isn't something that simply fixes itself. They all tried to help him in their own way, but made some serious mistakes.

Nice to see that the new dragon is more laid back than the others.

Will there be any muscle wizards? :P
karthik9 chapter 43 . 3/20/2014
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 43 . 3/20/2014
Well well well, finally the arrogant Dragon gets whats coming, I'd smack him around myself if I could… I have a few suggestions for you if you're interested… either a plot lines for one of my requests.

Next chapter you'd better have that discussion I wanted otherwise I'll get Xaph to turn you into a cigarette (provided he's not pissed off at me ;-)) and I'll beat all the tar out of you ;-P *evil smirk of DOOM*

Yes I'm in a GREAT mood and feeling absolutely smug for what I did to him _ *evil grin* hehehehe
karthik9 chapter 42 . 3/6/2014
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 42 . 3/6/2014
Ugh… an interesting chapter… I can't really say too much about it cause I did not find too much to get into. Mind trying to recommend the DT trilogy? I'm looking forwards to when you can put it into this story like Xaphras' 'message' to Prometheus _

Uggh Satan himself could not have made a worse day than the one I had -_-

FractiousDay chapter 42 . 3/6/2014
Some aspects of the story seem to be veering into Four Lines All Waiting territory. You've got Beowulf, Kyathia, Demons, and the Dragons still being woken up, as well as presumably some more cities to go visit/warn, I would recommend writing the chapters as shorted interludes with various people and less description. That being said, huzzah for demons finally showing up
WarmasterSamiel chapter 41 . 2/20/2014
Good fight, large masses of demons are very vulnerable to missiles and artillery. The war will be long and bloody. Will be interesting to see what hidden aces both sides have.
karthik9 chapter 41 . 2/20/2014
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 41 . 2/20/2014
Yup air superiority wins the day, hence why Draconia had such advantages in the early Shadowfire verse before the advent of aircraft and automated firearms… having several thousand dragons does make for great air forces hm?

You updated today… great job Garion, and it seems I need to get my ass going on DT II and III… you know what, I may combine II and III and cut the majority of stuff of DT II and just rely on various other plans… what you think?

Guest chapter 40 . 2/14/2014
it was a great story but you can feel that your just not into it anymore... the story is starting to drag along (and having sat down today and read your WHOLE story in one go) and your getting less and less descriptive (in the things that matter blow by blow details of a door arnt cutting it) and its just to keep feeling forced and dull... a few more chapter like these last few and no REAL reader is going
davycrockett100 chapter 40 . 2/9/2014
sweet
karthik9 chapter 40 . 2/6/2014
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 40 . 2/6/2014
OK Garion, I was dying of laughter this whole chapter, poor Prometheus, when a Dragon pinches his snout… run, when a Dragon facepalms, run, hide and pray you're not the cause hehehe. Teasing Prometheus, good gods he reminds me of two certain people who did not see the obvious in front of either of them for the longest time ;-)

WarmasterSamiel chapter 39 . 1/23/2014
Great chapter.

Those with empathy would certainly be disturbed by Davis and his not-so-merry men.
"The AI doesn't hate you, nor does it love you, it's just that you are made of atoms it could use for a better purpose." Inhumane indeed.
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »