Reviews for The Chronicles of Utopia, Volume II
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 46 . 4/29/2014
WOW… so much killing of demons… burn them all down, hehe. It's nice to see Prometheus making new friends… No Beowulf and Darlana? Next chapter I guess…

karthik9 chapter 45 . 4/16/2014
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future ure updates.
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 45 . 4/16/2014
I saw your other review and I hope you explained for him how Darlana is not a Mary-Sue, I used all the D&D rules for character creations and the rules… her powers and skills make sense because of her age and heritage… she is a weapon tempered in the heat of the Drow war.

Hehe loved the chapter Garion, you did it so well and you portrayed Darlana excellently… MORE

WarmasterSamiel chapter 45 . 4/16/2014
Yeah, I'm just going to say Mary-sue. Half-dragon, super duper blademaster, healer, witch thats married to Legolas. Sure, seems legit.

Sorry, but really? It feels pointless to introduce a Mary-sue at this point. There are already so many interesting things happening, the war and it's aftermath, the expansion of Utopia etc.
After the war is won they would have plenty of time to advance their science and magic, not getting them handed to them on a platter.

The war is interesting since at their present level, the war won't be won easily. Then you have the possiblity of a pandimensional war against an Elder Vampire. That will certainly be bloody.

I just feel that introducing a Mary-sue takes focus away from the interesting story.
WarmasterSamiel chapter 44 . 4/1/2014
Nice to see some clues about this vampire lord. Ancient vampires are dangerous, not only for their powers but for their experience and knowledge.

Good that you didn't nerf the demons, their millenia of combat experience have made sure that they are all cunning and adaptable.

Wonder what plan Aurixiel has.
DarkDarius chapter 44 . 3/31/2014
Wow, another chapter filled to the brim with action, character development and foreshadowing. This story just gets better and better. The Dragons you introduced until now are all interesting in one or another way, but this conflict for Oerth seems to get really nasty.

I would like to know, if the terminators will continue to fight like a medieval army, only with better weapons, or if you let them use more modern tactics? Modern Day Artillery would make short work of such hordes, even if they are demonic. And you have even more advanced options at your fingertips.

Maybe keep them back for suspense or let the people fight the war themself to unite Oerth? But enough of that. Keep up the good work!
karthik9 chapter 44 . 3/31/2014
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 44 . 3/31/2014
Oop Prometheus you're in trouble… Discretion is the better part of valour, and running might be a good idea :) hehehe… I want MORE no gimmie :)

WarmasterSamiel chapter 43 . 3/21/2014
well, it's nice to see that mental illness isn't something that simply fixes itself. They all tried to help him in their own way, but made some serious mistakes.

Nice to see that the new dragon is more laid back than the others.

Will there be any muscle wizards? :P
karthik9 chapter 43 . 3/20/2014
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 43 . 3/20/2014
Well well well, finally the arrogant Dragon gets whats coming, I'd smack him around myself if I could… I have a few suggestions for you if you're interested… either a plot lines for one of my requests.

Next chapter you'd better have that discussion I wanted otherwise I'll get Xaph to turn you into a cigarette (provided he's not pissed off at me ;-)) and I'll beat all the tar out of you ;-P *evil smirk of DOOM*

Yes I'm in a GREAT mood and feeling absolutely smug for what I did to him _ *evil grin* hehehehe
karthik9 chapter 42 . 3/6/2014
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 42 . 3/6/2014
Ugh… an interesting chapter… I can't really say too much about it cause I did not find too much to get into. Mind trying to recommend the DT trilogy? I'm looking forwards to when you can put it into this story like Xaphras' 'message' to Prometheus _

Uggh Satan himself could not have made a worse day than the one I had -_-

FractiousDay chapter 42 . 3/6/2014
Some aspects of the story seem to be veering into Four Lines All Waiting territory. You've got Beowulf, Kyathia, Demons, and the Dragons still being woken up, as well as presumably some more cities to go visit/warn, I would recommend writing the chapters as shorted interludes with various people and less description. That being said, huzzah for demons finally showing up
WarmasterSamiel chapter 41 . 2/20/2014
Good fight, large masses of demons are very vulnerable to missiles and artillery. The war will be long and bloody. Will be interesting to see what hidden aces both sides have.
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »