Reviews for The Chronicles of Utopia, Volume II
FractiousDay chapter 38 . 1/9/2014
There seems to be several gods who do 'light', in various different sorts of light.
karthik9 chapter 38 . 1/9/2014
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 37 . 12/24/2013
Good grief, is nothing secret or sacred these days? Honestly, does loyalty mean for nothing? I digress, spies and saboteurs everywhere.

Nice chapter Garion, how many more before your war stuff you think? How long before Utopia III?

karthik9 chapter 37 . 12/24/2013
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 36 . 12/12/2013
*Thwaps your nose*... Garion you call yourself a D&D expert? One of the powers of a gold Dragon is to be able to live underwater indefinitely... we talked about this. Hm more dragons, should be interesting to watch the muster of forces, I say destroy the demons

FractiousDay chapter 36 . 12/12/2013
I like Aurelius' character development, how he's still kinda an arse, but a respectful one.
karthik9 chapter 36 . 12/12/2013
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 35 . 11/27/2013
Hehehe not every day you get the Dragon emperor preaching at your temple hm? Well I suppose you can call a cleric or paladin preachy and be right about it hm? ;-P... Poor Beowulf *volunteers for being his therapist* Let's have some more ok old friend? While I get this chapter that is only 10% completed done...

karthik9 chapter 35 . 11/27/2013
FractiousDay chapter 35 . 11/27/2013
Though this chapter doesn't particularly advance the plot, I found it an appropriate break from all the planning and action
WarmasterSamiel chapter 34 . 11/15/2013
nice chapter, the dreams of the future looks promising.
Definitly looking forward to the meeting between Davis and Ari, should be fun.

No surprise that Beowulf is damaged, like they said in Babylon 5, "Once you've been inside one of those ships, you're never quite... whole again."
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 34 . 11/14/2013
Wooo boy Garion, Beowulf is not in a good state... might I suggest if we take the brain as a computer, Beowulf had a virus shatter his operating system. Might I suggest to reformat his hard drive? In other words he would need time to examine everything he knows and remembers experiencing. Aurelius is going to get it big time for sure... the idiot. I loved the shout out my friend. I'll put some in Dark Tides as well, it's almost done, this chapter needs another 18,300 more words give or take before it is finished.

When it comes to counselling in the case of Beowulf, he would need a loving environment, one less exposed to stress. Letting him meet Aurelius in such a fragile state was a mistake. As for being with Alisha, the more emotional connections he has, the more likely it is he will be able to recapture as much of his old life as he could. Think of it like trying to find a book in a library, the more directions you have to a book, the easier it is to find it.

Be well old friend, life here is busy but fun and I'm about ready to laugh my head off at the Sharnorasian Emperor :)
karthik9 chapter 34 . 11/14/2013
WarmasterSamiel chapter 33 . 11/1/2013
nice chapter. It's a shame that the madness didn't speak to them, the voice of a multidimensional being would terrify them, escpecially if it knew they would enter Beowulf's mind and hear the message.

Anyway, definitly looking forward to see the meeting betwen Arianasa and Davis. They are literally light and darkness, one a pacifist that cares about everyone, the other a cold, calculating machine without any morals to bind him.
DarkDarius chapter 33 . 10/31/2013
Where to begin... well the healing part was a nice revelation. Especially the one with Tamara and the real happenings of Beowulfs descend into madness. But after all, we ar talking about Illithids the Masters of Flesh and Mind. Nice Mindfuck for us readers there

Ariasana seems to make a nice companion to Prometheus and maybe more. I can't wait for the next chapter, after all we have some demons and dark Gods, that want to play and be smacked silly by our Protagonist. For the Ascendant and the Gods of Light!

Ah, and Happy Halloween! Keep up the good work!
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »