Reviews for The Chronicles of Utopia, Volume II
WarmasterSamiel chapter 41 . 2/20/2014
Good fight, large masses of demons are very vulnerable to missiles and artillery. The war will be long and bloody. Will be interesting to see what hidden aces both sides have.
karthik9 chapter 41 . 2/20/2014
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 41 . 2/20/2014
Yup air superiority wins the day, hence why Draconia had such advantages in the early Shadowfire verse before the advent of aircraft and automated firearms… having several thousand dragons does make for great air forces hm?

You updated today… great job Garion, and it seems I need to get my ass going on DT II and III… you know what, I may combine II and III and cut the majority of stuff of DT II and just rely on various other plans… what you think?

Guest chapter 40 . 2/14/2014
it was a great story but you can feel that your just not into it anymore... the story is starting to drag along (and having sat down today and read your WHOLE story in one go) and your getting less and less descriptive (in the things that matter blow by blow details of a door arnt cutting it) and its just to keep feeling forced and dull... a few more chapter like these last few and no REAL reader is going
davycrockett100 chapter 40 . 2/9/2014
sweet
karthik9 chapter 40 . 2/6/2014
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 40 . 2/6/2014
OK Garion, I was dying of laughter this whole chapter, poor Prometheus, when a Dragon pinches his snout… run, when a Dragon facepalms, run, hide and pray you're not the cause hehehe. Teasing Prometheus, good gods he reminds me of two certain people who did not see the obvious in front of either of them for the longest time ;-)

WarmasterSamiel chapter 39 . 1/23/2014
Great chapter.

Those with empathy would certainly be disturbed by Davis and his not-so-merry men.
"The AI doesn't hate you, nor does it love you, it's just that you are made of atoms it could use for a better purpose." Inhumane indeed.
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 39 . 1/23/2014
Hahaha oh Prometheus if only you could see an enemy beyond the demons, one more threatening ;-). Haha great chapter Garion, I loved that evil overlord list quip :). Two more Dragons hm? What do you say when one of the scaled beings is being slow? "Stop Dragon-ing your tail" :P If you get it :)

karthik9 chapter 39 . 1/23/2014
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 38 . 1/9/2014
Ugh, sometimes sharing bad news is even worse with supposed allies who want to act like ostriches, burying their heads in the sand while predators eat their bodies... if you get what I mean. Ugh so many gods and so little time, I'm guessing this is why you asked me about different gods using priests of other gods to send a message as long as that god gives permission right?

FractiousDay chapter 38 . 1/9/2014
There seems to be several gods who do 'light', in various different sorts of light.
karthik9 chapter 38 . 1/9/2014
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 37 . 12/24/2013
Good grief, is nothing secret or sacred these days? Honestly, does loyalty mean for nothing? I digress, spies and saboteurs everywhere.

Nice chapter Garion, how many more before your war stuff you think? How long before Utopia III?

karthik9 chapter 37 . 12/24/2013