Reviews for The Chronicles of Utopia, Volume II
karthik9 chapter 34 . 11/14/2013
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
WarmasterSamiel chapter 33 . 11/1/2013
nice chapter. It's a shame that the madness didn't speak to them, the voice of a multidimensional being would terrify them, escpecially if it knew they would enter Beowulf's mind and hear the message.

Anyway, definitly looking forward to see the meeting betwen Arianasa and Davis. They are literally light and darkness, one a pacifist that cares about everyone, the other a cold, calculating machine without any morals to bind him.
DarkDarius chapter 33 . 10/31/2013
Where to begin... well the healing part was a nice revelation. Especially the one with Tamara and the real happenings of Beowulfs descend into madness. But after all, we ar talking about Illithids the Masters of Flesh and Mind. Nice Mindfuck for us readers there

Ariasana seems to make a nice companion to Prometheus and maybe more. I can't wait for the next chapter, after all we have some demons and dark Gods, that want to play and be smacked silly by our Protagonist. For the Ascendant and the Gods of Light!

Ah, and Happy Halloween! Keep up the good work!
karthik9 chapter 33 . 10/31/2013
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 33 . 10/31/2013
I see what you're doing Garion... glad to see Beowulf's back :) hehe I loved the banter between Alisha and Beowulf. Just a request Garion, let Prometheus get a view of Shadow Haunt next chapter please. I saw several spelling mistakes btw. And we have halloween here in Canada... what about us up north old friend? What am I? Chopped Liver?

Glad to see you again
WarmasterSamiel chapter 32 . 10/17/2013
good chapter, I really liked the scene with Davis. I'm a bit confused though, why didn't he simply flood the demon with nanites to tear her apart and analyze everything in her?

Davis' portayal shows his dedication to Victory, to ensure their survival and dominance. Will be interesting to see how he handles more advanced enemies.
DarkDarius chapter 32 . 10/17/2013
Woahh. I'm hooked on this story A nice scene with the Demon. I wonder if there will be anything left of it at the end of Davis tender ministrations and curiosity.

So a review you want, a review you get. The chapter was perfectly understandable for me and it smoothed its way down my memory like butter. The Experiment on the Demon was a nice touch and I'm looking forward to an extensive Research session. Scaring those things is always fun *evilgrin*

The Metallic Dragons are slowly awakened (gotta catch them all!) I really like those parts, because dragons are in my top three favourite of Awesome Beings. With Arianasa, we even have an oppurtinity to make Beowulf slightly less crazy again. ( A seer is always an advantage. You just have to accept the whole weird package.)

Now enough of my ramblings and slaughtering of the fine english language. I will sit tight and wait for my next fix. Keep up the good work!
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 32 . 10/17/2013
What is this strange thing in my inbox? Ah it's an update... interesting :P. Hehehe Demons and Terminators, which are worse? Loved Davis in this chapter, hehe he is evil indeed. Lawful evil. Great job Garion, penultimate chapter of Dark Tides is back on track. Hopefully soon it'll be done then I can post it and work on Dark Tides II. I want more old friend

WarmasterSamiel chapter 31 . 10/4/2013
nice fight with Davis.

will be interesting to see the cultural shock when they go to other universes, where evil isn't led by dark gods but by pure pragmatism. The galactic empire in Star Wars committed great and terrible acts, but it wasn't for the sake of being evil, it was to bring order and control.

The dragons will definitly have problems adapting to alien thoughts and societies.
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 31 . 10/4/2013
Well let me say this Garion, I fight better than that Dragon... Things are still in the maneuvers phase hm? Dark Tides is still coming but school got in the way... I'll have some time this weekend and week to work on it more. Keep it up old fiend :)

DarkDarius chapter 30 . 9/20/2013
Once again a fine chapter. Not as epic as the last one, but a fine battle indeed. A rain of Plasma and Explosives on the Ilithids quid heads. That had to hurt

I especially liked how you got Aurelius to apologize himself. I just hope that Prometheus defenses and Secret Agents are up to Vecnas Shenanigans. I will remember him fondly, when he finally gets his due. Will there be some ranting from Beowulf in the next time or will you just let him nap off his madness ? :D

I'm staying tuned. Keep up the good work!
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 30 . 9/20/2013
Well well Vecna's going to learn things he shouldn't the trouble grows even more eh Garion? Stupid site, It was down for a few hours

DarkDarius chapter 29 . 9/16/2013
Woooaaahh! O.O That is one sick chapter. A real Masterpiece of Lovecroftian Horror.
Nice. Will Beowulf stay that way? I could almost pity the Ilithids right now. Almost. What do you think Garion? An Eye for an Eye?

And you presented a realy epic Boss. The Nonexistens. That Thing could give the Void Keeper of Vexmaster a u for his Money. More of this please?
WarmasterSamiel chapter 29 . 9/6/2013
Nice Lovecraft, nothing is as exciting as beings from beyond creation that should not be.
The consequences of this will be many, one that might be overlooked by Prometheus is that Davis has just been released and without oversight, since Beowulf is in no condition to curb his actions.

Alisha doesn't look to intelligent here, why didn't she simply tell the dragon what Prometheus are? It should have peaked its' curiosity a bit more.

Anyway, great chapter.
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 29 . 9/5/2013
You... you... a word has yet to be found, but you are one and a complete one at that. Speak of the devil, I was wondering when you'd show up again. So ya things are interesting here, the weather is very loud. Dark tides is almost done, 1 chapter in progress with another to go after that. Shadowfire is on hold till I finish Dark Tides. Any ideas for your stuff when Dark Tides are done

This chapter was a bit hard to follow, but it looks like Beowulf was freed, hopefully they won't have gotten anything too bad from him.

I missed you old friend *hug*
Don't be late replying or I'll hold my newt review hostage Garion
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »