Reviews for Glory
asam75 chapter 1 . 1/14
Thank you for this gem of a story.
agatona chapter 1 . 9/19/2023
I regret that I've only read this lovely story now, in 2023. Almost 10 years from when you posted it.
As I'm not so fond of Music-ward. It is such a compelling, bittersweet story.
I love it, one of my favorites, now.
Thank you.
PearlyFox chapter 1 . 4/3/2021
LOVED it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2021
Omg...I’m crying so hard.
Stella Wiki chapter 1 . 8/26/2020
I was asked to read this story before it was ever published, years ago. I still can not get this story out of my head. It was written so beautifully, that it wraps itself around you like a sticky spiderweb. Even when you try to brush it away parts of it remain attached, unwilling to let you go. I'm not an avid reader of angst stories, and normally try to avoid them, but this book pulled me in and didn't let me go. I have recommended this book to many that are in love with angst stories or are just in need of a good cry. I hope the author keeps up with writing and her readers enjoy this story as much as I did.
ChristyNwonderland chapter 1 . 5/19/2020
Amazing.
VryUnique chapter 1 . 3/9/2019
So bittersweet... but more bitter than sweet. I loved the long oneshot. Thanks so much for sharing it. I would have named his agent Emette instead of Paul. I didn't feel that way until the very end, Emette scattering Edward's ashes with Jasper, Alice and Rose seems more like fate. You would be left with the feeling that the two couples would find each other. Jasper and Alice of course crossed my mind but Emette with Rose would have made it feel more like fate. Thank you.
apersonsmusings chapter 1 . 3/5/2019
I was singing One Song Glory in my head from the very moment I saw the words “pretty boy frontman” lol but I didn’t really expect that it would sorta follow Roger’s storyline. Great story, made me tear up!
Cecily chapter 1 . 5/5/2018
Oh my god this made me cry! This was so good in an awful gut wrenching way.
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 3/4/2018
Oh my goodness , mighty angsty! Well done!
nzjojo chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
A truly beautiful story - thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
This is one of the first stories ive read where whoreward gets an std.

I hate to say it but its much more realistic then the other whoreward stories. He always sleeps with EVERYONE but never gets any stds
midnitereader chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
OMG this made me cry. What a sweet but sad story. Not everyone dies from being HIV positive now. I do hope this Edward got to meet up with his sweet Bella once again.
my own hell chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
This was beautiful sad story .
I hate you for killing them both .
I am wiping my tears as I write this review.
You are an amazing writer & thank you for your efforts. Right now I want to kiss your amazing mind for coming up with this perfect story but at the same time I want to kick you in the nuts for not giving them enough time together but then again life is never fair .
MissYummyYummy chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
That was such a beautiful and heartfelt story. Thank you so much for sharing.