Reviews for Glory
GottaLoveFanFiction chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Nothing like a good cry first thing in the morning. Awesome story. Very sad. But very inspiring too.
dowlingnana chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
My God what a powerful story you've written here. So many emotions I felt reading it. Of course with tears towards the bottom. You did a fantastic job.
someweirdgirl chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I don't review very often but holy shit man that was amazing. Out of all my years reading fanfic that was the best thing I've ever read. You have serious talent.
none01 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
OMG..your story made me cry! It was beautiful, very emotional..perfect! Thanks!
edluver09 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
That was horribly, romantically sad, but I loved it. Also, I got a little giddy when you mentioned Jazz living in my home state. Great job :)
111223 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Wonderful story!
XxCrimsonRadiancexX chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
The story is great... was great until I've started reading the cancer part. While I have nothing against people with cancer and everything against cancer, I'm starting to hate reading Edward/Bella rated M stories because, lately, almost all of them are about either Bella or Edward or both of them dying in a way. I'm sick and tired of it. I'm sorry if you have expierienced anything like this, but this story is a kind of story I'm starting to avoid. On the other hand, however sad and dark it was, the story was great, awesome and really showed how hard it can be for people... and family. All in all, thanks for writing this fic because it made me even MORE aware than I already was.
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10