Reviews for Glory
Amber1983 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Stunningly beautiful, very well structured and I loved the tone. Cried real tears. You may want to mark as "tragic" though? Thank you for sharing, really wonderful work.

A x
Alterite chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Breathtaking. I loved Edward's voice in this O/S. Thank you for sharing this magnificent piece.
Love from France,
A. x
shaz308 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Such a sad story, such a loss. Glad they found each other eventually though.
LeAnn388 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This was such a heart-warming love story. The ending was so sad, but the story was beautiful.
engelboi chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I was reading this while at the office and trying hard not to cry. This story was so good even though it was sad and bittersweet at the same time. :')
LOLO 5-0 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
What a beautiful heartbreaking story.I'm glad they found true love before the end.
AnakinSmom chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Beautiful and touching in so many ways. Thank you for sharing this with all of us!
kvarsha chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
so amazingly written :)
cahtx chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
It was so good and I am a crying mess right now. Thank you for sharing this with us.
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Awesome story so emotional brought tears to my eyes
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Omigosh - how could I have missed this one?! I'm fighting my tears to write this, after snot-sobbing my way through the last few paragraphs...wonderful, gorgeous, tragic...and glorious. A beautiful effort on your part for a beautiful purpose. Oh, I'm just stumbling over these silly words, not worthy for a review of this story but know how moved I am and how appreciative I am that you shared this sweet treasure. Well done, dear one!
Jenn1214 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
What a beautiful story! I'm sitting here crying like a big baby. Loved it!
CoffeeLover16 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I have the biggest lump in my throat. This was beautiful and so touching.
ArekWhitlock chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
loved it;)
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Glory has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »