Reviews for The First Time
CrescentMoon12 chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
This was really cute haha.
theircatlives chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
YAY! :)
theircatlives chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
You wrote this wonderfully and perfectly! :)
theircatlives chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
Whoa!
theircatlives chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
This was most unexpected, extremely funny and made me squeal with laughter in the end. :D
theircatlives chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Awesomely written. :)
theircatlives chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
'"What are you reading?" I ask, snatching the book out of her hands.
And dropping it straight into the lake.
It was the first time Lily Evans hexed me.' That was hilarious. And James asks her "What are you reading" in a way that plainly implies his disdain at the fact that a BOOK is something that Lily prefers over HIM.
theircatlives chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Delightful start, sad-ish ending!
writergal24 chapter 7 . 5/21/2012
Ah I loved this! That was adorable. Oh, but James, you totally brought it on yourself in the first few chapters. I mean, throwing her book in the lake? Even I would have hexed him!

Great job on this!

writergal24
Amelia Letter chapter 7 . 4/28/2012
And this is when I faint from all the fluffy Jily feels :)

It was overall a great read, not too long and boring, it was IC, and it was sweet :)

The one thing that could be improved upon is since they're such short chapters, you could put them all into a oneshot. Just because it's a bit of work to review all the chapters and read them all separately :)

Fantastic job otherwise!
Amelia Letter chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
My poor Jily heart... It broke and in such a short matter of time! Gah, this really did make me gush an unescessary amount :3 fantastic job!
Amelia Letter chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
Aw, I liked this. This is kind of when she starts to give un to James and it was sweet :)
Amelia Letter chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
I couldn't help but laugh at this one. So funny and it would be something that James would be proud of :)
Amelia Letter chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Haha aw this one was cut and hilarious! Great job :)
Amelia Letter chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I really liked this, even though it was short :) it sets the tine for their time at Hogwarts because a lot of it is exactly like that. I also like it because you managed to keep everyone IC in such few words! Great job! :)

[and I know this is going to sound a bit like attention-seeking, but would you mind checking out my Sirius/OC FF? If not, no problem :)]