Reviews for Questioning the Coachman
DMJOe chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Wow, very entertaining, and very...pondering.

I still think the Coachman is something demonic or devilish in what he does.
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Isn't the Coachman twisted?
Cupcakes11 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Very good. Excellent.
ed chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
this was great. i wish they had something like this in the movie. i actually don't think the coachman is as passionate in the movie as he is in this sotry. i think he's more evil in the movie. in the movie, he does it only for the sake of gold, he doesn't care if it ruins the boys' lives.
civilwarrose chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This was excellent. I do wish the Fairy had turned the Coachman into a donkey, though, she had the power. That coachman is a moralistic creeper, probably one of the nastiest Disney villains there were.
Athena Eudialyte Vewlpoer chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I loved this story. It is good for thought. You are a great writer. Thank you for sharing this story.
Pajaros en la cabeza chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Wow, this was pretty good!

I liked the idea so much; there is little production about the fairy and you put her in a very interesting situation. And the characters are well driven, no Ooc at all.

This fanfic has been a nice surprise to me. Keep doing such a lovely work.

See you!
Dr. Psyche chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I enjoyed this. Good points to both sodes of the argument without demonizing tje fairy or making the coachman any less evil. I always wondered why the blue fairy did nothing.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
The coachman's self justification is flawed on on one account. he doesn't know the future. He can' predict which boys will be failures or not just by how they are now.

"Perhaps not, but remember that I merely provide the door, it is they who choose to walk through it,"

Under false pretenses. It's not the 'free ride' he made it out to be.

Ironically there's one movie version where he's exposed to the effects of the island making him what is inside, he turns into a toad.

"What you're doing is little better then killing those boys," The girl said.

Slavery and murder are both undeniable evil, but they are both BREEDS of evil. Both evils to be sure that should be wiped from the face of humanity, blights among mankind, but they are different enemies.

"You know that changing them back is not that simple."

A puppet had to discover the better traits of humanity before becoming human.

I wonder if they both have the gift to make to people's appearance match their nature.

Also, the couchman gets his in the SNES game adaption.