Reviews for Bar Mucha
Ann E. Casap chapter 12 . 3/16
XD ahahaha! I just love the way you end each chapter.

Yes! Some conflict resolution and a nice, long discussion between the assassin and the agent to hold me over. I take it from the beginning that there could be a mutiny in the Staff? Very interesting and I am intrigued to see how it will all pan out.

Still makes me wonder if this really is goodbye for Galatea and Miria or if the former will track her down for one final kiss. After all, Staff still needs to be taken down, right?
Agencie chapter 12 . 3/15
Haha, embarassed Miria is really cute, as always. Glad she and Gala had at least a phone conversation and talked about some things. Hope they'll have their reunion soon, since they both really have a difficulty being away from each other, as the chapter made evident. And I'm feeling more and more sorry for God Eye. Poor woman didn't get a picture. I hope she won't develop an addiction towards cigarettes, since smoker's breath isn't too preffered of an alternative for whiskey breath, as I'm sure Miria would have said now if she could ; D
So rebellion at Staff, Teresa and Gala in danger, Ophelia and Roxanne duet... Hm, I feel like we will get some action soon, can't wait, as always.
Thank you for the chapter. It was enjoyable. It might felt a little filler-ish, as you claimed, but in case of long and multi-plot stories like this one, it's only natural for such chapters to occur. And please don't feel bad about not updating as much as you think you should. It really might be difficult to come back after being absent, so just take your time. I hope you will experience in full power once again all the enjoyment and satisfaction that being a writer can give. Everything else is really secondary when it comes to that. And you won't have to be worried about updates : )
Best regards and I'm waiting for more.
Galatea Teresa headache for Irene
Agencie chapter 10 . 3/9
While waiting for an update, I re-read, and now I'm regretting it, since I can't wait even more. I'm actually waiting for new chapter as much as I'm waiting for my weekly manga updates, which never happend to me before. Wow. I really love it.
I hope you're alright and will manage to find some time to give us a new chapter soon : )
Pusha chapter 11 . 2/23
"You mean flirting with anything that moves?" And "celebrating with my card seriously" really made me laugh. Even just seeing Galatea's name makes me chuckle. Shame at the end! It was only just a dream :(.
Although not bad. And i usually like long chapters more more than shorter ones. I like how Galatea and Miria play their parts but I think Hilda needs a little more exposure. And i hope there would be more Galatea and Irene scenes in future chapters because everytime they are together, im bursting with laughter! More and more adventures please! Really looking forward for your next chapters. :)
Pusha chapter 7 . 2/20
LOL i cant take galatea anymore ( in a good way ) she is too pervy and funny haha
I love herrrr
Agencie chapter 11 . 1/30
Please, don't give up on this fic. It would really be a shame. It's pretty amazing and you are a skillfull writer. Please don't forget that. Hope you will give us some more! :)
Soonrisa chapter 11 . 1/5
Dear Author,
why did you do this to me?
Because of you, I can't enjoy any other Claymore related fanfiction. I just can't. My fate the one of despair and all my attempts futile.
I'm only interested in what's gonna happen next in your story.
I really like this universe you've created and the way you portray all the characters. You managed to show new ascpects of them without making them too much OOC. And that is not easy. On top of that, the story is not one-dimensional. Good job.
I'm not really into yuri. But you made me ship pretty much every ship here. GalaxMiri this chapter was just... Wow. Can't wait to read more of that. But please, let it be for real this time :D And there is a little part of me that enjoys Dietrich's crush on Galatea, I hope she can get a little something, she's just so cute about it.
So Galatea and Teresa live togehther? Interesting. It explains a lot. Hope for more of them, too. And finally, Clare! I really missed her.
I absolutely don't mind long chapters. And I don't think anyone does. Long chapters and long story, that's just awesome!
Lastly, if I may have a suggestion, for such a good and long story, it may be helpful for you to find a beta reader.

I'm glad you didn't abandon your fic. Keep going!
Ann E. Casap chapter 11 . 12/14/2014
Wh-what..? The long overdue GalaMiri scene was all a delusion? What deception, Marshmallow!

Really like how you write Galatea's personality, backstory, and attachment to the engagement ring. Also how the dead man in the tub from the first scene of the first chapter had been tied to all this. XD I had a feeling it was him, too! Clare finally makes her appearance and I wasn't expecting the route you had Raki take xD thought he would be attached to her hip but this works too! Looking forward to the next.

-Ann
Ann E. Casap chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
Oh Galatea... How I've missed you, my waifu.

XD rejoice! One of my favorite stories has returned! You had me goin' there at the beginning; I thought it was Galatea and Miria at first. Didn't see that twist coming. And I LOVE the interactions between Irene and Galatea! XDD one more thing: it's magazine, not clip. The Glock uses a magazine, not a clip. You had it right somewhere in the beginning but wrong twice near the end. Ah well, looking forward to the next.

-Ann
ItsNotTrue chapter 10 . 12/7/2014
YAAAAAAAAAAS you're back !
lais.dalpozur chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
you do not publish more?
Guest chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
For the love of god please update this
ItsNotTrue chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Hey, really wish you'd update soon! I really enjoyed reading this piece
SerasCain chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
Hopefully you continue this wonderful story. I definitely cannot wait to see how this plays out. Your characterizations of each character and their proclivities is extremely fun to read
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »