Reviews for Over the Fence
Raila Karian chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
Wow. No words. It amazing! I loved it so much! More please! About any couple, even if it isn't them.. Just, MORE.
Anne chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
Favorite breakfast club fic. Ever. I'm going to check out your new one now!
melala103 chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
This was a very sweet story. I love that you built on the previous detention's information and added in Jen. I absolutely loved Jen and john they are made for eachother. Thank you for a beautiful story.
Desertfyre chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
Beautiful story! Loved it!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
Amazing! I love it! :D
TapDancinTurtle chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
this is really really good. i love the little things you put in there like the pencil darts and the game in the hall! its very clever. and then the part when Bender was asleep and Jen was thinking about how he's kind of a pacifist! i didnt really get it until i read on and sort of realized that your right! i never would have caught that (:
alicestilinski chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
This was so good! Loved it. The relationship between Bender and Jennie was so well written and sweet :) it's inspired me to write a Breakfast Club fic!
The Punk In Disguise chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
Adorable! Stay gold
hyperkid101 chapter 7 . 4/28/2012
i LOVE this story. im a little sad its over but i still love it D
juicyfruit007 chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Love this story so far, please continue! :)

Dialogue and tone are perfect, I love your writing style!
clarasigma chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
I absolutely LOVE this story! I cant wait for more! I think you caught Bender's soft side brilliantly.
Talkative Monkey chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
Cool! Update soon!
Talkative Monkey chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
That was awesome! Update soon!
melniewn chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
Wonderful! I love Jen- thanks for updating so quick. More please?
helinahandcart chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
Love the not suited up comment - good one. Very nicely handled between Jen and dan really looking forward to next chapter don't be too long the bunnies have high metabolisms!