Reviews for Darcy's Disappointment
Pegkins chapter 9 . 4/22
I really enjoyed this story so far I hope you can update soon!:)
nanciellen chapter 4 . 4/22
So well written. Can't stop reading this. Thank you.
nanciellen chapter 2 . 4/22
Enjoying this. Quite a different take. Thank you.
nanciellen chapter 1 . 4/22
Great start. Can't wait for more. Thank you.
ulquihime7980 chapter 9 . 8/18/2014
dump collins and go to darcy
loulou25 chapter 9 . 4/17/2014
Elizabeth va faire sécher sa petite fleur sauvage les pages de son livre de poésie et penser à M Darcy toutes les fois qu'elle tournera les pages.
M Darcy ne lui dira jamais tout le mal qu'il pense de sa famille. Il profitera au contraire de toutes les opportunités qui s'offrent à lui pour se familiariser avec la famille de sa bien aimé comme un vrai gentleman.
loulou25 chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
M Darcy est confus, il commence à s'apercevoir qu'il est jaloux de ce crapaud de M Collins, et peut-être que si il accepte l'idylle de son ami il pourra se rapprocher de celle pour qui son cœur commence à battre
Lisa Cooper chapter 9 . 4/16/2014
"Darcy's Disappointment" has been a very nice piece of writing, and one that as you are able and interested, I would enjoy reading more of. I would suggest a little more editing especially on verb tense, word choice as to if the necessary word should be an adverb, adjective, or whatever is needed, in getting, maybe, idiomatic phrases correct, etc. (The mistakes are small, but noticeable to a teacher and a foreign language learner.) I might also comment as to whether all the behavior and thought are appropriate to the intended time period this story is to occur in. I appreciate the detail and complexity of your story. It seems realistic. The plot is also interesting. Thank you for your story. Reading your story has been a pleasant way to pass my time. Lisa Cooper
anedrew chapter 9 . 4/16/2014
I'm more curious about how E can break off the engagement to C than why she got engaged in the first place.

This chapter is a good start for E and D. I hope they grow closer.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/16/2014
Great story. Can't wait to see what happens next!
faname chapter 9 . 4/16/2014
Good heavens! I really enjoyed this story very much, no matter how short they may be. I especially love the fact that this is entirely told from Mr. Darcy's perspective. He has always been an intriguing character for me, and I always wanted to see how exactly his demeanour has changed in the books and was always excited when Austen gave an insight to Darcy's view on the situation (and of course, Elizabeth). But enough about Darcy!
I also liked the way you wrote the story, it somehow gives the vibes of Austen's own. It's well-written and enjoyable. I see that some people may complain of the slow pace but personally, I think it's perfect. It gives enough time for character development and not a better understanding of them. I also love the idea for your story and I'm excited as to which direction it would go in the future.
And now, I must end this long review. I will be patiently waiting for your next update!
P.S. I find it kind of funny that Darcy would be referring to himself as Darcy in his own thoughts rather than his Christian name, Fitzwilliam.
Issa chapter 9 . 4/16/2014
Necesito leer mas...por favor
Astonishment chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
I'm glad to discover this fic - I am really enjoying it.
My only criticism is that your summary states that the story is meant to show only Darcy's POV, but Elizabeth's POV has crept into this chapter. Of course, we all want to know what Elizabeth is thinking, but it's not in keeping with your summary.
I'm looking forward to reading more.
hrhdana chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
My goodness he suffers!
miriamktr chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
I loved that! No believing wickam and a little flirtation. Perfect !