Reviews for Stalkers
Jeremy Shane chapter 21 . 7/15/2013
Good Story
jnsmith11 chapter 21 . 7/7/2013
Nice end to the story. There was enough information to imagine where the future would take the characters. I am not sure on which of the two proposed stories I would like. I would have to read a little of each before being able to decide.
jnsmith11 chapter 20 . 7/7/2013
Good cliffhanger at the end of this chapter. Nice suspense throughout the chapter as well.
jnsmith11 chapter 19 . 7/7/2013
Cliff hanger time! Good chapter.
jnsmith11 chapter 18 . 7/7/2013
Nice chapter. Good amount of suspense.
jnsmith11 chapter 17 . 7/7/2013
Wow, Chad's family is lovely. Nice chapter.
jnsmith11 chapter 16 . 7/7/2013
Nice chapter. I agree with the comment on the character's parents from the show. Andre's parents left to be explorers I believe, Victoria's parents came off selfish\distant at times, Jade's dad was cold, and Cat's parents put too much focus on one of their children.
jnsmith11 chapter 15 . 7/7/2013
Good chapter. That is one creepy dream.
jnsmith11 chapter 14 . 7/7/2013
Nice chapter. Once again, good depiction of how crazy Adam is. For a moment my mind played tricks on me and I thought it was Andre's POV. :)
jnsmith11 chapter 13 . 7/7/2013
Nice depiction of how psychotic Adam is. Also, once again I applaud this hospital. I guess this is what my grandfather meant by the old doctor joke. The joke goes like this: What do you call the person in the class with a C to D average ? A doctor. This hospital has these type of people in spades.
Nice twist with them breaking in a capturing Jade.
jnsmith11 chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
Good chapter. What is wrong with this hospital ? I really believe they should change the name of the hospital to "Barnum and Bailey's Hospital".
jnsmith11 chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
Wow, this hospital is ran by idiots. The security guard has be one of the dumbest individuals on the planet. Really, they are just now calling her parents after she has been there for 5 hours ? Then again I guess it could take a moment to get her medical records.

I am glad to see that you were able to finish the story.
bade chapter 21 . 6/28/2013
AMAZING STORY! the only thing is that I wish u would explain what happened to jade after she got shot & the gang found tori and jade
kikudog6 chapter 21 . 6/29/2013
Wow! This story was amazing! The last chapter was so intense and I love how you finished up the story. I didn't see the poll on your profile but I love the plots for both stories but I'm going to have to go for the second one
bade chapter 20 . 6/20/2013
OMG THIS IS MY FAV CHAPTER! CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO JADE! she is amazing!

update asap