Reviews for Conversations in the Gravity Room
kitsuK8 chapter 9 . 4/10
Loved how you wrote their personalities. Thank you for the great stories!
Neth Rana chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
LOVE. I seriously love all of this. So clever and well written. Great job. :)
NinjaWhisper chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
I really liked the reason why Vegeta treats Bra differently. Makes sense
LeChick chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
Oh my goodness I just loved this. I have spent more time stalking around Vegeta family fics than I will ever admit and you are the first person to make a sweet story AND stay so completely in character. Kudos, you need to get paid for this ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
xD This was hilarious and adorable and the same time :D
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Awww fucking awww
LeChick chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This is SOOO WELL WRITTEN! You keep everyone in character, even Trunks (who people mess up more often than they think).
Death101- Fox Version chapter 9 . 11/1/2012
Haha. I loved the ending. Especially with Trunks' question about what if Bra wants to train and if he was still grounded. Overall, this story was amusing although a bit confusing in parts. But very enjoyable. Nicely done.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
Nice ending line! I think it sums up things in that chapter really well. It also amuses me that Trunks was upset and a bit ashamed that Goten was stronger than him... is this why he was crying? That's rather weird.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
Again confused by the two paragraph chapter but I think I'm getting the hang of this. The only thing I recommend is making it more obvious these chapters are in the present.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
This chapter was a bit confusing. I can understand conversations that never happened but the bit at the end seemed more like a story that never happened. It's just a bit confusing coming from story format to this. That's all.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Aw. Makes me wonder why Trunks was crying and it is weird to picture but Vegeta actually offering to listen was something. Anyways, awesome job!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
Just wondering, was this chapter supposed to be two lines long and also how does it tie into the other chapters. Like are they flashbacks and this is back in the present. It wasn't really clear.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Aw. Trunks that was mean. And sorta amusing as well.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Aw. I want to hug Trunks. He's so cute especially when he thinks his dad is being forced into it. At least he didn't think about how his dad wasn't sure after he was born that he wanted to stick with Bulma. Anyways, awesome job. Just out of curiousity, what are the words for the chapters about? Are they like names for various martial art styles?
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »