Reviews for Sports day
J. Gentleman chapter 19 . 3/4
They are now Street Fighter characters! Why is there no fan art for this chapter at least? A few of the costume choices may seem somewhat random, but they all work for the greater comedic effect. IMO, Mikoto as Juri is the best; the most hilarious.
Crow667 chapter 11 . 1/19
man i like your fic but the gramar is a bit...bad and it makes hard to properly read the awesome story. other than that keep up the good work
Guest chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
Kamijou is far from purehearted, lol, Also, Someone explicitly told Sugita that hos explaination of his power was wrong (ie it is not producing and destroying psychokinetic walls. Also, there's a much more obvios reason that IB can'tr negate his power. It's because, just like leylines and human souls, Gemstones and their powers are a natural part of the world and nature.
Thatguy chapter 21 . 9/30/2013
dude r u dead?
A Certain Unfortunate Guy chapter 20 . 7/4/2013
Ok... This is interesting. Reading about me is kind of strange, but I feel flattered. To actually see people writing about me makes me feel fortunate, hehe. Well, I do hope to see this story updated. Thanks for your hard work.
Sven Vollfield chapter 20 . 6/17/2013
THis is great!
Thetorii chapter 21 . 4/25/2013
Welp... Still waiting for an update... I'am waiting...
carlos13 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
great
Addikhabbo chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Continue
King of Anachronisms chapter 21 . 2/15/2013
Damn. I leave for a few months and this story Explodes into a 200k story. Good work
Archangel's Star chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
A great story. I haven't read past chapter one, but I can tell this is gunna be good.

However -
Your punctuation with speech needs a li-ittle work.

For example,

"Well if you want to be like that" she laughed while speaking telegraphically " We'll see whose the best in Tokiwadai tomorrow"
is wrong.
"Well, if you want to be like that," she laughed while speaking telepathically;- " We'll see who's the best in Tokiwadai tomorrow."
is correct.

I don't want to sound like an english lecturer, but it seems almost Wrong to have " We'll see whose the best in Tokiwadai tomorrow" end without a full stop (a period if you live in America.). It slows your writing down.

Keep going though. Your story is excellent, and this is your only problem.
bekronthegreat chapter 21 . 1/7/2013
Well at least you're not dumping this story...would be a shame if you did...anyway just make sure you're update it im sure there's a lot of your readers that really miss your story
xchrispx chapter 21 . 12/26/2012
Well, it sucks that you won't updating this fic anytime soon, but the other ideas you though of are great. Specifically the HOTD crossover and the one where Touma gets accepted by the magic side.

But, I was wondering if any of those two will have Touma paired off with anyone. And if so, who will it be? I ask this because there's two pairings that don't get enough attention, in my opinion.

One is Touma and Kanzaki. And the story where Touma gets accepted by the magic side seems like a perfect set up for the two.

The other is Touma and Fukiyose Seiri, which you have a picture of. I could see them paired off in your HOTD crossover.

I know this turned into a rant, but I figured, hey why not give my opinion and hope one of these pairings happens. Either way, I can't wait for you to publish your next story.
Deofiro chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
Two Words:Stripper Beams, comedy and fnservice all rolled up into one
Deofiro chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
I can't tell whether idon't like this chapter or feel OMG that was awesome, since Touma basiclly turnedinto Superman without flight or heat vision.
Either way it seems like this story will have a fun plot so I will read on.