Reviews for Blessed Objectivity
SO DAMN HAWT :D
Charleygyrl chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
:O :O :O :D
Charleygyrl chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG CAN. I. DIE. NOW?! AIIIIIIIIII :D
Charleygyrl chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
OMG THIS IS LIKE *THE DIRTIEST* SEX I'VE EVER READ... CAN THIS BE REAL LIFE OMG SHIT. ok... I'm calm :D Is it me or are these chapters getting better?!
Charleygyrl chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Woah. Woooooooah xD
Charleygyrl chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMM :D HOLY SHNIOTS. *-*
Beth chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
The hottest fic I have ever read. So good I love your writing so much!
WaitingForThisMomentToBeFree chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
Once again, the sexy times are phenomenal… but as always Rayychel, I can’t help but comment on your creative and descriptive style of writing. So many great passages; here are just a few I feel merit recognition:

”He watches Blaine tip his head back and let out a sigh, watches the fluid movements of his torso as he responds to Kurt's touch, and it never ceases to be breathtaking, amazing the way Blaine's body arches and stretches, the skin flushing and prickling as Kurt trails his fingertips, his tongue, and maps out roads and canyons only they will ever know about.
This thing they have together, this trust and sense of ease, is something that Kurt treasures.”
This? This is just so, so, - Ughh! You capture images and sensations and emotions in a way unlike other FF authors.

“…running a hand through Kurt's hair like he can't help it, like it's grounding him and keeping him from floating away like out-of-control molecules.”
Such an interesting way to describe this moment. It speaks to the intensity of what Blaine is feeling/ experiencing.

"Someday I think I'll get used to how gorgeous you look like this," Kurt finds himself saying. Above them the ceiling fan circles lazily with a constant whoosh of air and rotating fan blades.”
What impressed me about this is that the reflection on the ceiling fan was just so random and yet, it is this same randomness that made the moment feel so very much like real life. Most writers don’t include every day, obscure details. Especially ones that come off reading so ‘unforced’.

There were MANY more 'comment worthy' lines, but suffice it to say that I ALWAYS adore reading your work for more reasons (some not so innocent!) than one! ;-)
WaitingForThisMomentToBeFree chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
Wow. I feel so spoiled reading this chapter. It’s like delicious, loving, sexiness overload! Whatever did I do to deserve this?
I love how in this storyline, you’ve made Kurt so loving and supportive (and deeply turned on) by Blaine’s er, intimate self-expression interests…. ;-)
Way To Go for nullifying gender and sexuality stereotypes!
LuluPimprenelle chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
I think my brain (and maybe my lady parts too) is melting more and more with each chapter of this story I'm reading.

So hot, so good, so sweet between these two. Not sure how much more I can handle.

I love it !
Guest chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
perfect
Klainelover12 chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
kjcxnvk why is this so hot and sweet¡?
intensewhatever chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
Every chapter is just so amazing; I don't know how you do it. :)

Update soon!
lacymadroof chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
Chapters in this 'verse never fail to make me incoherent. So well done, as always.