Reviews for The Memory Clause
mekareami chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
I enjoyed your story and wish there was more ;)
jimmyfallon chapter 9 . 10/11/2013
Simply beautiful! You almost made me cry! :') Loved the drama, dialouge, but most of all... the Shenny love.! You know exactly how I love Shenny and their special love and bond towards each other! You deserve: hearts! :') :')
shanj chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
Loved it!
ms. rosey cheeks chapter 9 . 7/9/2012
Aww love it
MeltingLemonDrops chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
GASP!:O oh my gosh what a sweetheart Moonpie is to his girl! I swear he may seem corse on the outside but in the inside he'has such a good heart:) any girl would be lucky enough to havoc guy like him...just saying
stock2007 chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
A perfect ending well done.

Of course its a shame about the plane crash
Lightningbolt81 chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
Oh how cute I wonder if they like trains as well, maybe Sheldon and Penny can have a couple kids of their own as well.
lucasta chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
Thanks for posting this story and finishing it. I love Sheldon!
MeltingLemonDrops chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
Lovers never say goodbye:( this chapter was not only sensual and hit but heartbreaking as well hope all goes well with these two beautiful people:)
stock2007 chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
Wow' you have to work this out for them, even if you have to kill Leonard in a plane crash or something.
Lightningbolt81 chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
Less time playing RL until youfinish this.

That was great, I hope Penny can convince Sheldon that she's moving back and wantsto be with him.

I don't know what's crazier? Leonard named his kid Angelo that was the time he said he wanted to be named while he was high from marajuna cookies or that he remembered that which normally you wouldn't remember what took place or that Penny agreed to name the kid that(obvisouly not knowing about the cookies and everything about it or probably wouldn't agrrred to it).

Great story just update a little sooner this time.
MyOwnStar chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
That was sweet, erotic, and sensual. I adored its simplicity and yet its profoundness (not a word, but I made it up for this).that was a perfect quote at the end. I used Isaac Newton twice in my story, from Sheldon in a romantic setting. Its just perfect. But this was an awesome one to use. (you might want to fix the sentence that says: She cleared his throat, towards the top. You meant He cleared his throat. I do the she/he mix up all the time! Lol.) But I am so looking forward to see where this goes. great chapter!
lucasta chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
I'm so pleased you updated.
DM31 chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
I'm very in to this storyline! :) please continue this as soon as possible! XD
shenny1202 chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
Please update soon. great story.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »