Reviews for Sparked!
IvoryCrawler chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
Noooo! cliffyyyy Continue please?
Tolaya chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Rofl chaos ensues... and yes Seekers NEVER leave the sparklings - dont thing screamer so sparkless.. ;)
Emajade32439 chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
I really like this story. I hope to see Bolt and Skyfire together soon. When are you updating?
Emajade32439 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This is funny. I hope you finish it.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/17/2012
Hee hee, nice chapter! Although I would like there to be some sort of separating line when the POV changes so it'd be easier to notice (I'm not so familiar with Aerialbots, sometimes I get confused who of them is who...) but otherwise this was easy to follow.

I think that was the loveliest spark-merge I've read. And well written too; the flow of memories, feelings and wordless communication! You're right it's no smut... it was just loving, in sense of "sharing is caring". The merge also was excellent way to resolve Skyfire's doubts about Fireflight being forced, by the way. Didn't see it coming but I am really happy now that Skyfire is FINALLY convienced and he won't need to worry anymore
9aza chapter 7 . 4/16/2012
Skydive you have great timing. :p So... Skywarp claims that he'll take care of the sparkling problem, but when he's talking to Skydive, mentions that he's going to need a protoform so can't mean he needs Ratchet to perform an abortion (personally, if I were Skywarp, I wouldn't let the Constructicons anywhere near my spark chamber). Does this mean Skywarp plans on giving up the sparkling for adoption?

Well I can't wait to find out! :D
DemonSurfer chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
Hmm... I cannot tell if Starscream is going to become any sort of affectionate, or if this is one of more "in character" fics. I assume Warp's plan is to hang out at the Autobots for a while.
9aza chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
In all seriousness, Megatron really should make Starscream's screechy rambling into a form of torture. While I enjoy the humor a lot, I do enjoy the more serious moments just as much.

I can't wait for the next update.
quasarsmom chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
Still a very cute story, poor Flight and Bolt. Looking forwards to more chapters, I cannot wait to read the Sparklets are born.
Camfield chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
Fireflight is amazing. I love him as a sex kitten in more ways I can possibly tell you!

This is amazing! Can't wait to read more from you all!
Anon chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
Can't handle Fireflight's adorkableness! He is so innoncent when "seducing" the twins xD (I think Ratchet won't be impressed about your choice of 'facing partners, Fireflight...)

So Skywarp has been carrying before... What happened to his sparkling(s)!
9aza chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
So... There's a possibility of Skyfire/Silverbolt, huh, I've never read about that pairing before. I enjoyed the scene with Fireflight and the twins. So if Skywarp is confirmed to be carrying, what are he and Thundercracker going to do?

I can't wait to read more.
Kitt SummerIsle chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
What bug got into Skyfire? It isn't like him to press an issue like this and basically insist that Starscream raped Flight.

And btw what is Starscream doing in the brig in the meanwhile?

Ohh, and it seemed Skywarp is sparked as well... will they end up with the Autobots as well? :-)
9aza chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
I can't tell you how giddy I was when saw the alert in my email for this story. Seriously, this story is just so interesting and well written (not to mention the interfacing scene was pretty hot). I was a little upset at how Skyfire was ready to label Starscream as a rapist, but I guess it really shows their past history has changed Skyfire's perception of Starscream much more than previously believed. Also, I loved how the Decepticons have gotten away with so much energon, only for it to taste awful. Hope it isn't Skywarp sick though.

I look forward to the next chapter. :)
playswithworms chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
Poking around and stumbled across this, and enjoying very much! Fireflight would totally call them his sparkles, lol.