Reviews for Ghost
Espee chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
Wonderful job!
i luv ewansmile chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
Lots of tension in that one room. Haha. Glad he took the deal.
coolaquariun chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
Great work, I am not surprised that Pearce doesn't think highly of Fiona or her relationship with Michael. As Michael said in Fail safe ," they will not understand us".
Update when you are free, exams are important:).
xSplenda8 chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
Glad to see an update. Can't wait for the next one
Preeti chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
Exciting! Can't wait for more..
katiedz chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
I like this story a lot and i really hope you will finish it because i can't wait to meet the Panther (and i'd really like to see what Michael "can do" if Pearce won't deliver on her promise. I just love an intimidating and angry Michael...).
BurnedmichaelY chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
MORE. MORE. MORE. THIS IS SO GOOD:)Cant wait for the next chapter:)
FMSMandi chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
Great chapter. Im curious to see how Michael is going to handle this.
lovedietcoke chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Nicely done! Love your descriptions and the way your story remains true to the characters we have come to know and love!
coolaquariun chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Agent Pearce needs to chill out a bit specially with Michael already worked up. Is Fi going to make an appearance any time soon?
VeeFall chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
I would hate to be the object of Michael's anger. Yikes! Of course maybe he can negotiate with Pearce for Fi's release!
FMSMandi chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
I never would have guessed Michael would be staying with Nate. Can't wait for the next chapter
i luv ewansmile chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
I'm not sure if living in an attic is a step up or down from the loft. Haha. Poor guy. Pearce might want to watch her back. But if Sam let's her this close to Mike it must be for a good reason. Yay for the update.
Preeti chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Michael needs to do this job so as to keep him off depression, but I don't think its going to be an easy job for Pearce to convince him..
Espee chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
Good work, intruiging story with the the assassin involved. Update soon.