Reviews for IllTimed Proposals
Charmedmich chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Aww bless them! This was great!
TerribleSpy chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This was lots of fun. And I'm glad you're continuing with this with the PAYBACK fic. I also see a possible fic about Blaine and a stripper. Hope that one gets written too.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I am really loving all these Cooper fics. Gee, ya think the Klainers are excited much? xD Anyway, this is too adorable for words. Wait, I've got some- FOUR STARS!
RobinWayne chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This is so perfect. It's hilarious and gives me warm fuzzies at the same time. Fucking Anderson Brother's make the day just so so much better and this... adorable, I can't explain how much this fic made me smile. You did a great job on it.
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Oh my gosh this was just utmost perfection in all its imperfection. :)

I absolutely loved this! So good!
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Aww :) Especially with Cooper. This piece was so very lovely. I can't stop smiling. Awesome work!
allyouneedis chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I am just in love with your Cooper. This is so adorable :)
PawprintMusings chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Oh my gosh, this was just adorably perfect! Though now I'm really wanting to hear some more about them trashing Coop's apartment. Pretty please with a cherry and all that?
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I have the biggest smile on my face :)
Call me Mad chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Blaine has the best big brother ever. I can't wait until he comes on the show.
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This is the most wonderful thing ever. I adore the fandom Cooper and hope he turns out this perfect.
Karallaye chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Oh my god... Fucking cooper. I swear I might as well not even watch Glee when it comes back in spring. I've already seen enough of Matt Bomer from watching White Collar for years, and enough of Klaine for a while... I could just read your stories, and avoid the inevitable disappointment that will occur if I watch the actual show.

This was adorable, and so perfect. Cooper is amazing, and it makes me happy that you've made him this awesome older brother/almost father figure. Amazing!

~Kara~
Allonsyy-Allonzo chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Love this! :)
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Really awesome what you came up with.

Thanxs!
BloodRedLust chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
You never cease to amaze me with the absolute beauty you capture in your stories. Just... thankyou!

BRL