Reviews for Signiferis mortis et Aeterna lux
GonaClexa chapter 29 . 2/2
dudeeeee update this. lol i'm a year late... please tho, update.
Guest Wolf chapter 29 . 1/15
Hey, I love this story! Please, please update at some point!
BlackPanther229 chapter 29 . 12/13/2015
You left me on a cliff hanger! Ahhhhhh! (whimper) I need more. Please? Pretty please? I fell in love with this story.
half black prince chapter 29 . 10/10/2015
UPPDDATTTTEEEE! PLEASE I BEG YOU !
UnguidedLight chapter 29 . 8/30/2015
Awesome x
Mandy chapter 29 . 8/11/2015
Pleaaase update this and give Bellatrix and Hermione a happy ending!
andak chapter 29 . 8/2/2015
Loved your story from chapter 1. Just saw the youtube video three days ago and started reading. Love this way more better. The relationships in here are excellent. Thank god she didn't end up with ron. Hate that guy. But anyways i would love to know how it all ends. :) keep up the good work.
DianaArty89 chapter 29 . 7/29/2015
I hope you haven't abandoned this because I really love this story and have read the posted chapters over and over. I love it and I hope for an update.
Hope6968 chapter 29 . 5/13/2015
Awesome story, not my normal genre, but you make it very interesting. Totally engrossed in it. Hooked... Wonderful imagination. Thank you, Hope.
Gemini Narcissa Riddle chapter 29 . 4/26/2015
Bella will forgive Hermione right? Please go on I want to know!
Coeur D'Amertume chapter 29 . 4/13/2015
keep going love it
sei-mobius chapter 29 . 3/21/2015
I hope you are going to continue as the plot is just building up. I love the strong hermonine character but her sudden outburst or breakdown when caught by bellatrix is abit too sudden. I am sure she will bounce back and continue to annoy bellatrix in her sweet way..great stuff! Pls continue!
Leolaws chapter 29 . 2/20/2015
You must continue! This is just great. I simply adore Minerva's relationship with Hermione, and well, of course, Bellatrix is nothing short of amazing. Plus, I really like the fact that you made Hermione strong and independent. It suits her better after all.
sierra.stanley.52 chapter 29 . 2/10/2015
I like it! whats going to happen next? also will they have a kid? also what about Remus lupin does he show up in any of this and if so...MAKE HIM A GOOD GUY sweet kind loving, also devoted to tonks and have teddy!
Darkshadow-lord chapter 29 . 2/9/2015
Interesting Chapter! I wonder what Bellatrix is going to do to Hermione?