Reviews for Signiferis mortis et Aeterna lux
invisible women chapter 30 . 2/24
Bella slept with everyone, she is a whore not Hermione.
benq66 chapter 30 . 12/20/2016
please have the update soon
H286 chapter 30 . 12/1/2016
this story is amazing! I am in love with itplease continue, I really want to know how Hermione is going to fix this with Bellaif she'll have her childall of it!
Amanda chapter 30 . 10/28/2016
Please please please update! I beg you I don't want my two favourite girls to fight and break up the wait is torture!
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 30 . 10/22/2016
I feel sad for Bella, even if she is a bad guy, it doesn't mean that she is a "bad guy". Love the story and can not wait for more.
ashley.mattei.7 chapter 30 . 8/21/2016
You must keep on going with that fic each bellamione I'm reading aren't over yet xD that's a shame that's a great story ! And I have to say that I never saw Mcgonagall as a lesbian whatever xD but sincerely come back and finish it please
kotamae chapter 30 . 8/14/2016
Hola, hace mucho que no publicas pero me encanta este fanfiction...
Espero con ansias el siguiente
Valfreya chapter 30 . 7/20/2016
I have enjoyed reading this so much. I've come across the fic many a time, but I've never read it until now and I can't understand why I never have. It is so good! Usually I'm not the greatest fan of fics where Voldemort has taken over and there's a resistance, but this story is definitely different to any other I've read.

The relationship that Hermione and Bellatrix have is so well written, and believable. I really like how you made Minerva into a real maternal figure for Hermione, and I really enjoyed the start of the fic as you wrote the jumps in time well enough that I didn't feel as if I'd missed anything, that worked out really well.

The only problem with your story is the grammar/spelling, it's still readable but you miss out quite a lot of words and sometimes the tense is wrong for the words you've written, it has gotten slightly better as the fic went on but there are still some major problems in that area. But as I said, it's still very enjoyable to read.

I really look forward to reading more, and I do hope that it won't take a very long time for this fic to be finished.
Hope6968 chapter 30 . 7/11/2016
Wow, seriously . That was a lot more sedate than I eexpected. I hope Bellatrix gives Hermione a chance to speak to her . Thank you, Hope.
Ann chapter 30 . 7/9/2016
Can't wait for next one! Don't keep us waiting!
Luke chapter 30 . 7/9/2016
I love this story, whole new kind of world you created here.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 30 . 7/8/2016
Interesting Chapter! Looking forward to reading the next!
aryalyn chapter 30 . 7/8/2016
I love the story. The only thing I've never liked is that Hermione was a virgin. Bellatrix just threw the fact that she has been around in Hermione's face. I always thought it was totally one sided that it was cool for Bella to sleep around but Hermione never did.
Mandy chapter 29 . 6/19/2016
Pleaaaase update this? It's been too long and this story is greattt
GonaClexa chapter 29 . 2/2/2016
dudeeeee update this. lol i'm a year late... please tho, update.