Reviews for Signiferis mortis et Aeterna lux
Mandy chapter 29 . 8/11
Pleaaase update this and give Bellatrix and Hermione a happy ending!
andak chapter 29 . 8/2
Loved your story from chapter 1. Just saw the youtube video three days ago and started reading. Love this way more better. The relationships in here are excellent. Thank god she didn't end up with ron. Hate that guy. But anyways i would love to know how it all ends. :) keep up the good work.
DianaArty89 chapter 29 . 7/29
I hope you haven't abandoned this because I really love this story and have read the posted chapters over and over. I love it and I hope for an update.
Hope6968 chapter 29 . 5/13
Awesome story, not my normal genre, but you make it very interesting. Totally engrossed in it. Hooked... Wonderful imagination. Thank you, Hope.
Gemini Narcissa Riddle chapter 29 . 4/26
Bella will forgive Hermione right? Please go on I want to know!
Akasha Hallows30 chapter 29 . 4/13
keep going love it
sei-mobius chapter 29 . 3/21
I hope you are going to continue as the plot is just building up. I love the strong hermonine character but her sudden outburst or breakdown when caught by bellatrix is abit too sudden. I am sure she will bounce back and continue to annoy bellatrix in her sweet way..great stuff! Pls continue!
Leolaws chapter 29 . 2/20
You must continue! This is just great. I simply adore Minerva's relationship with Hermione, and well, of course, Bellatrix is nothing short of amazing. Plus, I really like the fact that you made Hermione strong and independent. It suits her better after all.
sierra.stanley.52 chapter 29 . 2/10
I like it! whats going to happen next? also will they have a kid? also what about Remus lupin does he show up in any of this and if so...MAKE HIM A GOOD GUY sweet kind loving, also devoted to tonks and have teddy!
Darkshadow-lord chapter 29 . 2/9
Interesting Chapter! I wonder what Bellatrix is going to do to Hermione?
kytkis chapter 29 . 2/9
Altho the whole Fleur affair disgusted me, I really like this fic and now we're getting to the interesting part.
I enjoyed this, not happy, but it was enjoyable. I'm definitely not happy about the sadness. Preparing for an emotional roller coaster then...
oh thank goodness you've finally updated! i knew a scene like this would come eventually, but it was still difficult to read. this is such a great cliffhanger, please update soon so we know what happens! great job as usual xx
Darkshadow-lord chapter 28 . 1/14
Interesting Chapter! Looking forward to reading the next!
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 1/4
Yes I'm intrigued. But, you have a lot of spelling errors. So, your beta didn't catch a lot if them. I recommend using spell check, and having someone read through before you post and reorder some words.

I do enjoy the story, but I'm finding myself trying to speed read so that I can read what you meant and not how you wrote it.