Reviews for To Save A Heroine
ithinkyourewonderful chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I kind of loved this and if you were to do a sequel... Well... I would be first in love to read it!
Seeker-of-Raven chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I diffidently hope that you write a sequel.
Marisa McGonagall Black chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Great story :D
Funsizekirst chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This is a great wee one shot - but a sequal would be even better! K x
EagleHawk chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Please do write a sequel! :)
Eliza Spootkitten chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Oo, sweet, this looks cool. I hope you keep it going.
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Very nice, I hope you do a sequel, it would interesting to see where you take this. :)
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Okay so at first I was a little confused, and there were some nit-picky things I meant to point out, but you got over that much with a pretty good story on your hands. I've read Hermione/Narcissa before and I really liked the plot you'd developed. I'm uncertain as to Ron's outburst and wished you had expanded on it, but it was a good thing Narcissa was there to lend a helping hand. I liked how Hermione couldn't even lie her way out of it. I would do the sequel if I were you.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This was really interesting. It was very well-written, first of all, with no spelling and grammar mistakes that I saw. The idea of it was also quite creative, and personally I haven't seen any fics like this before. The characters are a little different from who they are in canon, but I think to write this pairing, even as platonic, they can't be the same people that they were before. I think that there could have been a bit more information provided on things, but that's just me personally, and the oneshot was actually good otherwise. Overall, great job on this!
Dark Tykhe chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
OW! This fic is great! I loved the way you wrote both characters and would die for a sequel. ;)
Just twisty chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
A charming story. Some great peeks into Hermione's emotions and new life as well as with Narcissa. I think a sequel would be great.