Reviews for Unlimited Disability Works
wat chapter 1 . 11/9
wat
xanothos chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
Uhhhh... This was amazing.
Luis chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Simply put, one of the most comedic and entertaining pieces of literature I have ever had the honor of indulging myself with. You, sir, are the embodiment of perfection. Truly, thank you for this.
Chronopie chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
:twitch:
:twitch:

I agree with Shizune.
OldManDempsey chapter 1 . 1/2/2013

So much yes.

Can't really say anything more, really.
alantyler8 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
LMAO. That was really good.
Transcendent Oddity chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Thia was pretty funny...random as hell,but funny. Seriously, unlimited disability works?
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Yeah, that was...hilarious. Even before the switch, it's pretty funny-the idea of Shizune signing Misha's trademark laugh really got me. Unbridled awesomeness.
Patcheresu chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Shizune's expression just made me laugh and god darn it disabilities should never be this funny.

You definitely pegged down the time honored UBW parody well. And I don't get the Kokblokdonia thing. What does C$ck blocking have to do with India?
Hydrocity3 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
If I had to describe this fic in one word, it would be seamless. The blending of the Katawa Shoujo and Fate Stay/Night fandoms is seamless in this story. As an added bonus Hisao x Shizune is my favorite pairing. My only reason for this is b/c out of the girls Hisao gets paired with, she is the only one that goes out of her way to spend time with him when he first enters Yamaku. Anyway, good job dood.
Logan- Murder of Crows chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I knew this was going to happen. Fate/stay night goes with everything.

The lack of Emiya Shirou disturbs me, though.
maximorph1 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
...that...that was just strange.

I'm with Shizune on this one

still, glad to see you're still in the writing buisness
Yayifications chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This was fantastic, I loved the sudden switch in settings. I think you achieved what you were going for here.

As I was reading, I just had to play Mighty Wind from Fate stay/night realta nua at the start of the fight, and then Emiya when unlimited disability works started.

I think those songs really worked well with the nasu like fight scenes lol.

Thanks for the laughs and keep writing; you're style of mwriting was very good as well.
madgibble chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I don't know what I just read but I like it!

The sudden transition from serious business to nasuverse silliness made the latter more amusing in my opinion. Good job!