Reviews for A Robin For Your Thoughts
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This was really sweet, I loved it.:)
Rainhealsme chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Nice. It was short, sweet, and got straight to the point. Zatanna is the girl with green skin, right (I really need to catch up on the Young Justice episodes...)? I just may start reading more fanfictions about her and Robin’s friendship.

Thanks for sharing. :) xXKiraUzumakiXx
Lazerwolf314 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Cute and fluffy.

I can't comment on OOCness, but I feel as though you have a good grasp of the characters. And it's also pretty adorable.

Despite shortness, a lot was said and expressed. I rather enjoyed it.
SafirelV chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This was sweet :)

even if it was short it captured a lot, so it's completely fine! Good job!
Runsoirse chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
For starters, I have to admit I somehow missed the fact that there were any new eps of this show. Apparently they just started this month. The good news, I guess, is that this fic doesn't have anything I would call *serious* spoilers, so I'm not angry I read it. lol Mostly, I'm just a bit angry that I've been missing the new eps of one of the best shows ever, and now I need to track those down and watch them.

This was pretty cute, and I have no problem at all with it being short. There are just so many things to love about Robin, and you capture some of the important ones here, including the fact that under all the arrogant smart-ass-ness, he's incredibly wise for his age. :)

Anyway, good fic, and now I have to go and find a few YJ eps and watch the hell out of them...
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Now thiiiiis was just precious. *smiles into hands* I like how Robin took the blunt but honestly caring approach, and how he just let her glimpse at his eyes so she understood that he did /care/. Ahhhhh. I'm full of fluffy feelings.
Brock's Geodude chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Cute! I hope Z's new status quo really does prompt Robin to share his secret with her.
Reina Grayson chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
just noticing, the first few paragraphs repeated, not sure if you ment that to happen, and looks like you beat me to the punch on this kind of thing.

Loved it, Robin really is the one to talk to right now.
XxBatgirl-RobinxX chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Nah its fine. Small is good.