Reviews for Exchange Students
Lumcer chapter 11 . 10/14
I am utterly heartbroken that you left this story here! I was looking forward to where this story would go... if you ever pick it back up I promise I'll hasten to keep reading!

KCK-Lumcer
Lleion chapter 11 . 9/3
Okay, so I've been reading this story twice or thrice now (it's just THAT nice! :P) and I still can't see the point of the OC. Maybe it's just me, though; sorry, but I seriously can't stand it when authors add OCs for the sake of adding OCs, especially in crossovers. I'd also really like it if you could maybe give the other Night Class members more screen time?

As for pairings, I don't think your story needs any, but I don't mind KanamexZero if you really want to write one :)
RosettaWayne chapter 11 . 8/12
I hope you continue this story, it's a very interesting one!
Love how you manage to keep them in character.
This is absolutely amazing! Please, please, /please/ continue it! I want to see how things go from here: how the vampires will effect Umbridge's rise to power. You are a wonderful writer, and I would love to read more of this beautiful piece of work!
damn chapter 11 . 4/29
one word for what happened...
Please don't drop the story it is one of my favorite crossover story and I would be very appreciative if you could continue the story please and thank you.
X6shinX chapter 1 . 3/2
Thank you so much for writing about two of my favourite fandoms! This is very cool and I think this is by far one of the best ones written (if only because other nice ones don't have my favourite character Zero). Keep up the good work. No pressure as I know writers work at their own pace but I do hope there would be an update some time soon!
the.girl.who.loves.cake chapter 11 . 2/26
Please update!
PhenoxRose chapter 11 . 8/5/2015
I love the chapters u do there not too long were u froget things and there not so short u feel like reading a child's book. I like it how u made Zero acualy feel something. It's about time Zero feels.
royano chapter 11 . 7/14/2015
let me know when you continue this story oke ?
Lover of Emotions chapter 11 . 6/29/2015
that is good. update soon please.
JAMIEJ88 chapter 11 . 6/27/2015
Please update the story soon! PLEASE!
Yoru Kazerou chapter 11 . 6/25/2015
None of the characters were OOC at all! This is surprising as usually they're slightly because it's hard to write about non-OC characters. The Japanese is awesome. This made my day. Thank you

PS PLEZ CONTINUEZ
T.K.Virgo chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Ichijou should have been in Hufflepuff.
Berlin chapter 11 . 4/24/2015
Wow! I love this, it's awesome!