Reviews for Exchange Students
DA FUQ!?
Shadowcrossover chapter 11 . 5/31
Well...isn't that "romantic" heh heh
Animefreakt83 chapter 11 . 1/20
i love this so so so so so much
Lumcer chapter 11 . 10/14/2016
I am utterly heartbroken that you left this story here! I was looking forward to where this story would go... if you ever pick it back up I promise I'll hasten to keep reading!

KCK-Lumcer
skyreamer chapter 11 . 9/3/2016
Okay, so I've been reading this story twice or thrice now (it's just THAT nice! :P) and I still can't see the point of the OC. Maybe it's just me, though; sorry, but I seriously can't stand it when authors add OCs for the sake of adding OCs, especially in crossovers. I'd also really like it if you could maybe give the other Night Class members more screen time?

As for pairings, I don't think your story needs any, but I don't mind KanamexZero if you really want to write one :)
RosettaWayne chapter 11 . 8/12/2016
I hope you continue this story, it's a very interesting one!
Love how you manage to keep them in character.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/1/2016
This is absolutely amazing! Please, please, /please/ continue it! I want to see how things go from here: how the vampires will effect Umbridge's rise to power. You are a wonderful writer, and I would love to read more of this beautiful piece of work!
damn chapter 11 . 4/29/2016
one word for what happened...
Guest chapter 11 . 4/22/2016
Please don't drop the story it is one of my favorite crossover story and I would be very appreciative if you could continue the story please and thank you.
X6shinX chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
Thank you so much for writing about two of my favourite fandoms! This is very cool and I think this is by far one of the best ones written (if only because other nice ones don't have my favourite character Zero). Keep up the good work. No pressure as I know writers work at their own pace but I do hope there would be an update some time soon!
the.girl.who.loves.cake chapter 11 . 2/26/2016
Please update!
PhenoxRose chapter 11 . 8/5/2015
I love the chapters u do there not too long were u froget things and there not so short u feel like reading a child's book. I like it how u made Zero acualy feel something. It's about time Zero feels.
moonwingtwo chapter 11 . 7/14/2015
let me know when you continue this story oke ?
Lover of Emotions chapter 11 . 6/29/2015
that is good. update soon please.
JAMIEJ88 chapter 11 . 6/27/2015
Please update the story soon! PLEASE!