Reviews for Tales of an Eagle
BluSpix chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
A very good story

Hey, Iam from Mexico, and there are some users that doesn't understand english

I want to ask you for permission if you can allow me to rewrite the story in Spanish in my user account

And of course I will respect the copyright

Only, let me know if you can allow me?

And I love this story
DisneyDreamWorksFanatic1999 chapter 22 . 8/23/2013
Great story. I hope you update soon. Can't wait to read more!
Godlover10 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
It's a pretty good story i really like it
Bluetech chapter 22 . 4/13/2013
I have to agree with you that this is rusty. But like I've already said, you tend to lose your touch if you put a hiatus on writing. It's not bad, no, but it could be better.

After reading this chapter, I've identified some areas that I could help you improve in. There are a few issues with your style that need to be resolved.

Sorry for the short review. I hope you don't mind. I tend to write more when the chapter is deserving of a more lengthy review. Surely you understand, Ol' Alex.
Pepa chapter 22 . 4/13/2013
My nickname... Too long for anonymous. Anyway...

Such a short and sweet chapter. Not every one of them have to be long and action packed... They can have smiles and tears, whines and sneers... This was an emotionally beautiful chapter that focused on the perspectives of each character, and Nigel gettin' his butt whooped by Jewel's cage remark! I grinned somewhat in an amused manner when I pictured his face. Heehee.

And maybe this will kick me back into the Rio catagory! Rooting for yer next chapter, Ol' Alex!
4The Spade-Heart chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
(This is review for chapter 22. Apparently I had already reviewed it and I can only post one review per chapter)
Thanks for the shout-out :D
Wow, has it really been a year? Time sure flows quickly.
It's a nice chapter. Feels a bit of a filler, but that doesn't bother me at all. I didn't spot any mistakes. It would have been great to know what happened to Gregorio, though. After all, he's all what's left of Sylvia's family. Unless he thinks Alex killed Diego and returns to avenge him or something like that.
Anyway, I enjoyed this chapter and I'm looking forward for the conclusion. Take your time.
tjamesbeard chapter 22 . 2/8/2013
Aww, here you were getting my hopes up. :P Thought maybe I had something to read again, how could you do this to me?! XD See ya round March :3
Ricardo the Black Hawk chapter 22 . 1/16/2013
That's ok, good luck on you're story though.
4The Spade-Heart chapter 22 . 1/14/2013
You're alive! *crazy yelling and cheering*
Seriously, I thought you were dead or something.
tjamesbeard chapter 21 . 8/19/2012
Hehe, you and Kraft58, you two are the only authors who have made me stay up all night. I'm not kidding, I read this whole thing non stop. I agree with Sierra Strike (sorry if I got that wrong) you should continue just a bit more, to develop the relationship of Alex and Sylvia. There were lots of moments that brought a couple tears to my eye, especially the end with the pole through Alex, then Diego's death. All the way up until when Alex gets reunited with Dexter.

It was such an amazing story, please, I beg of you, keep up the amazing work my friend. I look forward to your future stories, or whatever you plan to do.

-Beardy
Spirit of Azure chapter 22 . 7/18/2012
DAMN SCHOOLWORK! Anyway, your story is awesome, I can't wait for more! I can't believe Alex is so determined on saving others, he could have died on at least two instances.
Spirit of Azure chapter 21 . 7/18/2012
Great story, I don't think this is the end- end, but I bet it is the end of the storyline, I hope Alex and Sylvia are together, more than friends. I hope you continue on a bit at that and come up with a sequel, I'll keep my eyes open for that.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/18/2012
What is the COD grenade sound anyway? It's somewhere between a real explosion and a very loud suppressed rifle round. Great job as always, let's see the final chpater... Or somewhat like that.
Spirit of Azure chapter 19 . 7/18/2012
Lol brony writers are awesome in my book! Great job as always, this is one of the best stories I've read, and the best one with guns. Let's hope the eagles survive. and PS: I'm still serious about that O.C. deal.
Spirit of Azure chapter 18 . 7/18/2012
WHAT THE F- He killed- He said- Never mind, awesome chapter, let's see what happens next.