Reviews for To Learn To Love Yourself
gregorybryce9 chapter 1 . 3/13
Wow... dude... wow

Such a epic one shot. I love it. It's really a good character study (a tad bit weird) but so well written that I understood the pain and struggle Naruto felt.
sage of the sexy chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
Definitely end it here. Maybe Change the end a bit but I don't think a sequel will have the same quality. And that's definitely multiple personality disorder. Now that I think about it, naruto is actually the perfect candidate for it.
krrish14patel chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
nice story
Neo Erotically Offer chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
fuck...
Max chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
You know i really wish that you would truly finish this
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Dang. This brought a whole new perspective to things and darkened many others than before. I find it so intriguing yet so sad and bitter that I can't help but be left feeling a bit out of sorts and wondering. Wondering how Naruto didn't turn out this way, why was nothing done before it went so far, and why do others care now when they didn't care before? Other things I wonder about but theyre jumbled and I can't fathom some of them enough to ask properly.
One thing I will say for sure is that this has brought more abhorrence and want of pain for Sakura. How dare she think she has any right to "set Naruto straight" and think herself high and mighty for it. Especially when she did so in public and with no patience or finesse for the delicate matter since it concerned Naruto's mind and his very life. Of course, she probably didn't know or see it for what it truly was, but that doesn't change the fact she did such a thing out of selfishness and her dislike of Naruto.
I know I'm being biased and bashing and probably harsh, but I can't help it. I mean, correct me if I'm wrong about anything, by all means, since I do have an account on here but am not able to login.
Nevertheless, this is a piece I don't think I'll be forgetting anytime soon. Thank you for writing and sharing this.
Take care and have fun.
Ray The Red chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
A good Idea, and nicely executed, if for the fact that it feels really unfinished. A sequel wouldn't be out of order. :)
apeljohn chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
The potential of clones in angst-fics is, I feel, insufficiently appreciated. Thanks for helping close the gap.
DecksLeGeNd chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
What a wonderfully sad story! :) I'd read an emotional bit then start crying, and have to take a time-out to compose myself, only to read a little further down and cry again! I love it, GREAT work :)
tgms177 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
"a little depressing" ?! i mean WTF xD
The Wind God of the Leaf chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Wow! I'm blown away by how deep you are making your story and this is just the first chapter. I am making a very deep story myself but I definitely like the route you are taking.
The Justice and Death chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
This needs a sequel...you will write it doesn't?
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
This story would be better if it had a sequel, otherwise...it sucks. I am sorry but leaving it like this just isn't right.
Andigatron chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Oi! This is it? You're gonna end it here?
Poor Naruto...
croix ky chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
i noticed that your story is quite similiar with a fic called mirror that i read a few years back before the purge, the only difference is the author made the ending lighthearted and heartwarming.

anyway great concept, good fic.

altought it would be interesting to see the mirror concept explored further.