Reviews for One Day, Six Ways
Awesome!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Well that's just beautiful
vinocibo chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
If this marvelous story is a deviation from your norm, consider it a resounding success. For such a short story, you got across a lot. Thanks.
tika12001 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Beautiful, just beautiful. Thank you 3
mholder chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
really nice!
Rhonds chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I love this! It really shows the personal side of Jane and Maura. Thanks for sharing.
libresbian chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Beautiful.
plumbago62 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
That was sweet. We often don't notice the little things the people we love do for us daily and thats such a shame.
Honulicious chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Ah i just started reading this ff of jane and maura! This one is thr best of all ur others! Ur a great writter, keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I may or may not have cried a little bit.

Just one tear.

It was rugged and manly.

Fuck the onions I'm cutting. The dust in the air. IT'S JUST ALLERGIES.

I really liked this.
catherine8000 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This is a lovely story! Really sweet and insightful. It was a pleasure to read!
Rizzleslovr72 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
God dammit now that's what I'm talking about. Don't get me wrong there just isn't enough good short stories with Jane with a strap on and you did that really well, but I actually liked this so much better. You have heat behind your writing but I have sense that there is more to it than that. Loved your characterizations in this they came through clear as a bell. Consider this a request more stories like this one please with build up, laughs etc. You do a really good job with them.
Cara4Ever chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
That was incredibly sweet, and well written.. Thank you ;) I look forward to finding more like it... In fact, an R/almost M story would be awesome...

So on that note.. Let me get back to poking around.
Cara4Ever chapter 1 . 6/19/2012

So on that note.. Let me get back to poking around.
pioustheking chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
good but change the rating to m so it will not be taken down