Reviews for Always
doggiegirl21 chapter 19 . 1/26
Wow i just finished reading this whole thing in one go. It was impressively awesome. I loved the hauntingly beautiful song Always a hero comes home that really went with this story. Everyone is written beautifully in character. Peter is how I imagined him. I love the new character of Rook. Edmund, Susan, Lucy, everyone is spot on. The story has emotions, intriguing plot, action and everything a great story needs. It is one of the very best stories I have read, and I have read a lot of them. But that was what made it even more crushing to realize you hadn't updated this story since 2012. Please tell me that you haven't given up on this story! Its just too good to not be finished. You have already put so much labor into it, it would be a true crime not to complete this fantastic piece of art. Please, please update some more. Please!
long live aslan chapter 19 . 1/21
I really love lucy, make her kick some butt. please continue, this is good
Guest chapter 19 . 8/7/2014
Can you pretty please finish this fic? I really enjoyed it and it would be awesome to see it finished (:
annual123 chapter 18 . 4/19/2014
Please do update! I'm on the edge of my seat! :)
Eeyore08 chapter 19 . 10/22/2013
my word, this is fantastic. I love the story line and how you write each of the siblings. I hope this isn't abandoned.
UnofficialBrideOfPeregrinTook chapter 19 . 9/26/2013
PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE UPDATE! IF YOU DON'T I WILL SURELY DIE!
This is seriously the best fanfiction I have ever read.
UnofficialBrideOfPeregrinTook chapter 18 . 9/26/2013
"Peter, sir, is this-"

"Rook, meet my little brother, King Edmund the Just."

Edmund scowled playfully at Peter. "Little nothing!"

Peter just laughed.

I LOVED THAT.
UnofficialBrideOfPeregrinTook chapter 17 . 9/26/2013
Rook sighed passionately. "She's perfect."
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
UnofficialBrideOfPeregrinTook chapter 16 . 9/26/2013
Rook's so darn cute! And I was grinning like an idiot when Susan and Peter were reunited!
UnofficialBrideOfPeregrinTook chapter 15 . 9/26/2013
Awww Susan. That's so sweet! I'm obsessed with this story! I really hope I don't get to the last chapter and find it unfinished!
UnofficialBrideOfPeregrinTook chapter 14 . 9/26/2013
Suddenly gripped by a wild fear of being left alone by all her siblings, she cried out to her brother.

"I love you!"

Their hands were ripped apart as Phillip began to speed up to get to the front of the lines of troops, and Susan stood watching as Edmund tossed her a grin over his shoulder.

"I love you too, Su!"

Then he was gone, trotting briskly to the head of the line, his armour shining in the light of the rising moon.

I LOVED THAT.
UnofficialBrideOfPeregrinTook chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
This is so good I'm starting to get speechless...
UnofficialBrideOfPeregrinTook chapter 12 . 9/26/2013
Aww. Peter is so good to Rook. :)
And when Edmund finds out what Galen did to his sisters, Galen is going to die.
UnofficialBrideOfPeregrinTook chapter 11 . 9/26/2013
Edmund" going to survive! Peter's getting reinforcements! HALLELUJAH!
UnofficialBrideOfPeregrinTook chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
IhateGalenIhateGalenIhateGalenIhateGalengrufgwurgr wggrugweruwrgwruwrgwurrgrrrrrrrrr...