Reviews for What We Have Lost
RuinNine chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
Oh, those two! You captured their bickering just perfectly! Nice ending!

Thank you for sharing this with us! Lots of love! :]
CrazyBeaver chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
"Stellar timing, by the way" XDDDDD

LOVE it, totally love it. Two little kids they are XD And we love them for it.

Awesome story!
catfoxy chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
Nice way to wrap it up, I especially loved the bickering between Brandt and Benji. Heehee...

Oh, and how Jane and Ethan stopped by just in time. Great timing.

BTW, you're right, compared to S&H, Brandt got off easy. :o)

Thank you for this great story!
catfoxy chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
You shot Ethan in the chest!

Thank you, thank you, thank you. :o)

(Okay, I admit that sounds weird, but hey, you know how I mean it. LOL)

I did keep waiting for Ethan to come jumping off his hospital bed and come to their rescue, as well, but that was probably a bit too far off, even for Ethan. LOL

Besides, Benji and the rest of the team had things well in hand. So, kudos to you for another well-rounded chapter. Thank you!
RuinNine chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
Watch it, world! Here comes Benji! Nice one, dear! :) I'm glad that your muse found the way back to this one! ;D

Thank you very much!
CrazyBeaver chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
"Brandt wondered why it always seemed to be him and Benji in trouble. He sometimes wondered if there was someone just sticking them in these situations for entertainment." - HAHAHAHA!

And Benji is a good boy... I hope at least he won't be attacked by Father Christmas?

I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Ahhhh! Benji is such a BAMF! Awesome chapter!
catfoxy chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
My favorite line: "It's scary what that woman can do," after Jane picked the cuffs.

I love how Benji, Ethan and Brandt may be the smartest, fiercest, and toughest male agents the IMF has available, but when a woman starts to work some magic - the guys become such GUYS. LOL
RuinNine chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
That mental image is absolutely hilarious! XD Brilliant!

Thank you very much! :)
CrazyBeaver chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
Awww! It's so sweet and awesome and badass! And kind of funny :D All at the same time! Totally love this chapter! Just... Arghh, can't even say anything else, just love it.
RuinNine chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
I'll never get tired of reading this chapter! Ehahahaha! XD

Especially loved that conversation:

"You cruel, despicable human being."

Benji smiled. "So you wanna have a try?"

"Absolutely!"

Thank you very much! :)
CrazyBeaver chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
Oh, this soooo made me Benji-grin! xD Just hilarious!

Also, I keep thinking they were at the Winchester... Cousin Danny, huh? Well, Benji's personality does resemble Danny's a bit :) Still feeling like you're missing out, Brandt?

"Oh… my… god! You fell in fucking cow pat!" reminded me of Spaced and the fucking Jaffa Cakes in Tim's coat pocket XD And fences. Jumping over fences is always classic.

Love it!
purehalo chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
OMG ! Best story ever! I love it!

But it breaks my heart that Benji can't remember it all properly. If anyone can help him though, its his best mate!
purehalo chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Even when he has no memory of Brandt, i love how you write the two of them together. There's a connection even though Benji can't recall it. The story really melted my heart too.

Love it!
purehalo chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
The secret government agency thing does sound ridiculous! Poor Benji ! He's got a lot to take in!
RuinNine chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
Good, of course! Veeeery good! :) But so sad...

Thank you very much!