Reviews for Call It a New Story
Anastasia Belle chapter 8 . 10/8/2013
Ricky needs to seriously sort his shit out before his son hates him! His main priority should be John and Amy he needs to rebuild that relationship!
He needs to dump Rachel or she should dump him he doesn't deserve to be with anyone at the moment. I don't like Rachel she's annoying and she has no respect for herself like she's not comfortable with a lot of things but she keeps saying"oo he's mysterious!" seriously? it's obvious the guy has some intense issues if she had half a brain she would've left him already lol. Zach seems like a really nice guy! But we still don't know much about him he is a bit of a mystery! Keep going with the story it's going well, it has good drama :)
stephaniemorrison chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
I really love your story! please update it soon :) I can't wait!
M. Tainelli chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
can't wait for new chapters!
Agreed chapter 9 . 3/19/2013
Took the words right out of my mouth.
Ramyfan chapter 9 . 3/19/2013
Glad u will update its one of my fav ramy stories this amy is so different in a very good way
Kswiftie13 chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
I loved it, please continue ASAP! :)
KeenanCullen chapter 9 . 3/19/2013
Like the story, but do you plan to have Amy and Ricky get back together? I kind of want to punch this other girls Ricky with lol
mg chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
Okay... John is officially the cutest thing ever, I literally Lol'd at his "sturbed" comment. Man I really hope Ricky dumps RACHET Rachel cause ya know...Amy belongs with him, but now I'm not so sure considering the fact that Zach is this sweet supportive guy that she looks forward to talking to everyday, and the fact that she hates Ricky's guts. Id love to see what happens next... Update!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Please come back to this story and add more chapters!
Veuve Noir chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
wow I hate Rachel
Cherry chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
Update please I don't wanna wonder what happens when Ricky comes back. It's killing me.
YAZMIN V chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
Intense and amazing chapter...WOW!
Jazzmie01 chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
I love this story like the first story you made CONTINUE FASTER PLEASE!
allthingsramy chapter 8 . 10/13/2012