Reviews for A Golden Flower I shall Hold
Maud26 chapter 19 . 1/3
I've been waiting for an update for so long, but I guess you're done with this story :( it makes me sad because I still think this is one of the best story written for Spartacus on .
mila chapter 24 . 11/9/2014
hope you continue even though it's been a while :) you've wrote a very excellent story.
Befham chapter 11 . 6/14/2014
The amount of thought that you have put into this story is astounding.
sillychick13 chapter 23 . 4/4/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! OMG! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! THIS IS A REALLY GREAT STORY AND I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS SO PLEASE UPDATE IT!
sillychick13 chapter 24 . 4/3/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! I REALLY LOVE WHERE THIS IS GOING & I PRAY YOU FINISH THIS! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
attentionnow chapter 24 . 12/26/2012
What a fantastic story! So well written and intriguing. Anxiously awaiting more. :)
Elena Katerina Petrova chapter 24 . 10/7/2012
love can't wait for more
ave-caesar chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
I do find the story interesting so far, also your ability to keep the dialogue similar to that of the show. I would find it quite the challenege! In regards to some critique, you need to read over your chapters before you upload them. Like anyone, we drop words in our haste to get the story down. Which is good at first, because its about getting the story down! But you don't want the experience of your writing to be hindered by the lack of giving it a read over. Something else I have noticed is how you say the person's name after they have spoken. I understand why you do it, to avoid repeating the 'said name'. However, I have found the way you phrase it to be extremely awkward, breaking the flow of the story.

I look forward to continuing!
-Jaz
onetreefan chapter 24 . 9/16/2012
Holy cow! I love the pure hatred and anger motivated monologue Via had while she was being bathed. glaber is just evil! And I just loved everything about this chapter. What an excellent update to return to! I am looking forward to what you have in store.
Maud26 chapter 24 . 9/12/2012
I'm so freaking happy that you're back with that story. I need to read this new chapter once again because it was a little confusing. Maybe I need to read the entire story once again. LOL

Anyway I'm glad you're back and I can't wait for more. :D
luvdcag chapter 24 . 9/1/2012
Oooh imagine my giddiness and surprise to have gotten my email notification on an update to just the greatest story ever told. I am so excited your back and man are you rearing to go! This chapter was awesome, I love how Gannicus just knew after Glaber said but a few words and that he was angry but his love shone through. They are so in love...and I can not wait till he gets alone with Glaber. Hmmm who will kill him in the end and who deserves the honor the most, Gannicus, Via or Spartacus? I don't know why but I picture Hercilius as Lurch from Adams Family lol. I'm anxious to read what is next and how you will right more Germans in there, like Lugo, have I mentioned I love Lugo :0))
Guest chapter 23 . 8/17/2012
Please update soon! I keep coming back to see if have, please continue your story.
PLEASE!1
lightning8star chapter 23 . 7/14/2012
I really love this story! I hope you update it soon!
MischievousTimeLady chapter 23 . 6/9/2012
Hmmmm, a sequal I would love, but I wanna see how the story will end first. Awwww your welcome, this story is freaking awesome-sauce!Lol yayaya! Awwwwww no fair. :) Yes my Sparta kick is almost ready, only a couple more leg excericses and it'll be ready for Glaber's stomach, hahaha. Hercilius is on my "I kida like you but I'm watching you" list. XD. My favorite chapters would have to be chapter 6, 13, 22...the whole story is my favorite lol. I hate Ashur, little lying snakey lizard thing, down the volcano he goes to, hogtied! . Sooo Via is a Phoneix or has a firebird in her? Yesssss down with the Romans! Take thier gold and cribs, especially Hercilius's. Gotta have his crib . lol. I'm sorry but I say forget Naevia and her stupid flip-floping side, causing the other girls grief and what not. Yayaya Via and Ganni loveeeeeee, no more leaving bed early, haha. I was reading the part with Via and Gannicus showing each other some love and I was like 'yes Via tell him! tell him!' but she no tell him. :( whyyyyy? And I take back what I said about Naevia . my bad girrllllll. Stay strong, hopefully she'll get to cut off Ashur head just like in the show lol.
CoastalGirl chapter 23 . 6/9/2012
Hate to see your story coming to an end :( Hope you decide to do a sequel! Still waiting for my masquerade, haha. You have a gift as a great writer, never forget that! :-)