Reviews for A Golden Flower I shall Hold
sarah0406 chapter 24 . 2/21
Your story is one of the best I've read in this fandom, and I would read the next installment if you were to write it...
The Wind Whispers To Me chapter 24 . 10/8/2015
I love your story, but there are some things that need fixing. Minor things that are pretty constant I was wondering if you would let me beta for you.
Maud26 chapter 19 . 1/3/2015
I've been waiting for an update for so long, but I guess you're done with this story :( it makes me sad because I still think this is one of the best story written for Spartacus on .
mila chapter 24 . 11/9/2014
hope you continue even though it's been a while :) you've wrote a very excellent story.
Befham chapter 11 . 6/14/2014
The amount of thought that you have put into this story is astounding.
sillychick13 chapter 23 . 4/4/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! OMG! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! THIS IS A REALLY GREAT STORY AND I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS SO PLEASE UPDATE IT!
sillychick13 chapter 24 . 4/3/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! I REALLY LOVE WHERE THIS IS GOING & I PRAY YOU FINISH THIS! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
attentionnow chapter 24 . 12/26/2012
What a fantastic story! So well written and intriguing. Anxiously awaiting more. :)
Elena Katerina Petrova chapter 24 . 10/7/2012
love can't wait for more
farewelljazzs chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
I do find the story interesting so far, also your ability to keep the dialogue similar to that of the show. I would find it quite the challenege! In regards to some critique, you need to read over your chapters before you upload them. Like anyone, we drop words in our haste to get the story down. Which is good at first, because its about getting the story down! But you don't want the experience of your writing to be hindered by the lack of giving it a read over. Something else I have noticed is how you say the person's name after they have spoken. I understand why you do it, to avoid repeating the 'said name'. However, I have found the way you phrase it to be extremely awkward, breaking the flow of the story.

I look forward to continuing!
-Jaz
onetreefan chapter 24 . 9/16/2012
Holy cow! I love the pure hatred and anger motivated monologue Via had while she was being bathed. glaber is just evil! And I just loved everything about this chapter. What an excellent update to return to! I am looking forward to what you have in store.
Maud26 chapter 24 . 9/12/2012
I'm so freaking happy that you're back with that story. I need to read this new chapter once again because it was a little confusing. Maybe I need to read the entire story once again. LOL

Anyway I'm glad you're back and I can't wait for more. :D
luvdcag chapter 24 . 9/1/2012
Oooh imagine my giddiness and surprise to have gotten my email notification on an update to just the greatest story ever told. I am so excited your back and man are you rearing to go! This chapter was awesome, I love how Gannicus just knew after Glaber said but a few words and that he was angry but his love shone through. They are so in love...and I can not wait till he gets alone with Glaber. Hmmm who will kill him in the end and who deserves the honor the most, Gannicus, Via or Spartacus? I don't know why but I picture Hercilius as Lurch from Adams Family lol. I'm anxious to read what is next and how you will right more Germans in there, like Lugo, have I mentioned I love Lugo :0))
Guest chapter 23 . 8/17/2012
Please update soon! I keep coming back to see if have, please continue your story.
PLEASE!1
lightning8star chapter 23 . 7/14/2012
I really love this story! I hope you update it soon!