Reviews for Spirit Boy
dh2930 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Just found this in the crossover section. So glad I did too. I liked this little piece of Eliots history, and the fact that his new family got to share in it with him.
Vashti chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Really good story. I love how well you blended the two worlds. I also love that Eliot I'd thoroughly versed in his family history. Hurray for stories that run long!
whovian42 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Loved it.

Well thought out, beautifully executed.

Nice peek into Eliot's family tree, with a very good melding into the other show.

From Sophie's not-quite-recovery at the beginning, to Parker's "something wrong with you face" description at the end, simply delightful.
Jesco123 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This story is great, really awesome. I love the beginning when the team doubts Parker's ghost sighting and Hardison who gets all excited and grabs everything according to the TV shows, lol.

Eliot probably already suspects which ghost is going to be there ;). I love the backstory, wonderful and amazingly detailed, great work.

I think it's sweet how Eliot includes his team and how connected he is with his family history.
Jada Ryl chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Wow! I am in love with this fic! It's beautiful. Love ghost!Abe. That he would linger to protect people from dying the way he did once he got stuck... That seems fitting. Love your backstory. I'd like to think he eventually married a Lakota girl. I also enjoy the SPN reference. I'm pretty much the same way with ghostly things, especially if I'm already writing a crossover. I hope someday you do follow up with this whole little verse. As it is, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! :-D

And, as for your "anal retentiveness," that's a fan thing, I think. I may not have picked up on the same things as you, but I can tell you how many days Aldis Hodge is older than me. *rolls eyes at self* Yeah, that's a little sad but... *shrugs* He's less than a month older than me and I kinda get a kick out of it. Hey, I only know because I was looking up birthdays for a RPF I started back over the summer.
Ice Cube1 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
So not only is Spirit Boy by far my favorite song by Kane, I actually just finished watching Into the West the other day and was really sad to see no stories that follow up on Abe High Wolf's march into the sunset as it were. So thanks for this little glimpse into his past and for the backstory that you included at the end. Now, to write/find a story that gives Abe and Jacob, Jr actual endings. Since Jacob obviously could have survived Custer's Last Stand. He was Lakota, after all.
Huntress79 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Hi there!

This is a... lemme think... a great story... no... a fantastic story with my two favorite characters played by Chris Kane. He did an awesome job on Into The West and continues to do it on Leverage as well. And you did a wonderful job by capturing both personalities so well, and also the team ones. Please keep writing such good stories.

Greetings, Huntress79