Reviews for Saltwater Room
Pantleg chapter 24 . 2/22
IM CRYING I TH O UGHT THIS FANFIC WAS DEAD AND NOW ITS BACK OH MY GOd
Wow this is really an amazing fan fiction! Honestly, one of the best ones I've ever read, and believe me I read a lot. The characterization in my opinion is perfect ;). I would really appreciate if you can update soon but pressure. I'll be sure to follow this one once I remember my account password...!
Don't give up bro keep pushing for da homestuck
samantha.gemborys chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
Loved this chapter. Feels, a lot of feels.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/23/2013
:D
CitizenOfHedwigpolis chapter 24 . 12/22/2013
HELLO HELLO THANK YOU FOR RETURNING GOOD LUCK WITH LIFE THANKS FOR THE UPDATE

Glad to hear you're not giving up on this!

This is still one of my favorite fanfics yooo- will be waiting until you next return!
LeonPianta chapter 24 . 12/21/2013
Ah an update! I was excited to see this in my inbox. Shame it took me so long to get to it, finals week (ew).
But I think your characterization is totally fine! No one seems unrealistically off, plus it's your story, so you get to do as you like.
I really love the Handmaid; she does well to fight the urge to sarcasm at those silly kids :P hopefully Vriska can find and remove her tracker soon.
Don't feel bad! Updating regularly is hard as heck. Just get the next chapter out whenever :) -Don
The Sword of Avalon chapter 24 . 12/20/2013
God. Bless. Your. Soul. I am still absolutely in love with this fanfiction and was THRILLED when it updated. Please do so again soon! Even my friend who can't stand Vriska adores it. Thank you. So much. For writing this.
Sleeping Kangaroo chapter 24 . 12/17/2013
It's so nice to be able to read more of your story, I really enjoy it! :D
Jknight3135 chapter 24 . 12/17/2013
I for one am glad you've come back to this. I see how each author imagines how each character should act and grow as a good thing, each different author changes how the characters behave in their own way and i find it interesting. Besides the fact i quite enjoy the story you've set forth, i personally don't have any major problems with decisions you've made, although I'm relived that Vriska didn't sleep with Eridan (because fuck him for trying to kill Kanaya) and your story was the inspiration for me to start my own Homestuck fic so I'm eager to continue reading this story whenever you happen to update it.

Jknight
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
anastasia didnt have any children, so how could she have any descendants? plus she was p much killed at the age of 17

i dont think any of her siblings had children either
The Sword of Avalon chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I am just here to bless your characterization. You have the absolute BEST characterization if any Homestuck fic I've ever read. It is truly amazing.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/21/2013
GOD!
Please just keep to the trolls! I don't like reading for the beta kids and prefer them before the time skip DX
Guest chapter 21 . 9/21/2013
why!? WHY did you do a time skip?! Not only are the characters very different now you added the BETA KIDS of all people? the story was perfect as it was and I fucking miss shy Tavros!
Despration chapter 23 . 8/10/2013
I was looking forward to when this would update... Im really sad that it never did ;n;