Reviews for Saltwater Room
christinamina1 chapter 31 . 13h
Oh my goodness I loved this chapter! Your writing is beautiful, as always! I really enjoyed getting some emotional insight on what's up with Aradia bot. Gosh, there were so many dramatic reveals this chapter! Can't wait to see what's next! I hope you enjoy writing this as much as I enjoy reading it, if not more. If so, keep up the good work!
Kieran chapter 1 . 5/31
Would you ever think about uploading this fanfic to Archive of Our Own too?
Cristobal chapter 31 . 5/31
I really love your work! you are amazing and don't be disheartened. Well, keep up the good work. i really want to keep reading :D
Rangurren chapter 31 . 5/31
This story is great and you dont even understand how excited I got when you updated! Just thank you so much for taking time to continue writing this story ;u;
Kukiko-chan chapter 31 . 5/31
This chapter was fantastic, just like the rest! It made my day to see this update and now I can't wait for the next one! And since this is my first review for this, I must say that you've done beautifully with the entire story. I love it, I really do. You keep things interesting and you've got a good pace going and that is not an easy thing to do. Points to you for being over all amazing!
ultimateFangirl910 chapter 30 . 5/19
I really love this fic, so it'd be great if you'd update...
TheSapphireNemesis chapter 30 . 4/5
I know I should be really upset about Vriska's death (AND I AM!), but I can't help but smile over Vriska and Sollux's moirailgence! Hopefully they'll be somewhat able to make it last (even though Vriska's dead).
Shades-are-best chapter 29 . 3/18
I love this story soooooooo (I counted out 8 UuU) much! As for the cover art I would suggest actually four pictures, kind of like a colleague with all twelve trolls in it. One of eridan terezi and karkat swimming down to the sub maybe, and also one of the handmaid, sollux, vriska, and Tavros running through the tunnels together
christinamina1 chapter 29 . 3/15
Beautifully written, as always! Good gracious I can't wait to see where this story goes! Just thought I'd say I adore your writing. keep up the amazing work!
Boo810 chapter 3 . 3/10
Wooow, only on chapter 3 and I already love this (although you hooked me at chapter 1)! The nationalities for the trolls in this are great, it gets so boring seeing the same 'Nepeta is Japanese, Equius is Native American, Gamzee is Mexican' over an over again. I may have to keep them as my own headcanons now! xD
Aside from that, I love the concept anyway, but adding a Hunger Games element makes it even better. I don't usually ship VrisTav but I think you could make me like it with this fic (same with Gamzee, I usually hate him, haha!)! I can't wait to read more and I so hope you don't give up on this before it's finished! xD Thank you!
ZorraVixen chapter 29 . 3/8
Dammit Vriska is gonna die, great chapter by the way
JadeTyga chapter 28 . 1/24
Ive been following this story since you began, and while I haven't commented as often as is like, I'd really just like to say that in all honesty this is one of the better written stories that I've read on the site. The concept and storyline are so complex and compelling and captivating... I don't know I just feel like my words can't truly capture how I feel about your amazing writing, just know that I really really really love and adore this story!

I also hope that uni is going well for you, it probably isn't super easy trying to balance your studies with your writing, but thank you so much for actually managing to do so!
8ite chomp glomp chapter 3 . 1/20
Hey I have a question. When Vriska disguises herself as the ginger person in the town, does she keep the same blood caste or does she change it?
DeathbladeMeister chapter 28 . 1/19
300. Great fic, love it!
lainey.willis.3 chapter 1 . 1/16
I'm so glad you updated this my fav fic and I love where it's going I can't wait to find out what happens next and I really hope terezi isn't dead I also can't wait to find out more on how vriska is doing and if sollux is with tavros sorry if that's alot but I really love your writing