Reviews for Saltwater Room
Laurentia60 chapter 36 . 1/1
Wow this story is so amazing!
(•)
Guest chapter 36 . 10/25/2016
I'm absolutely in love with the story and I hope to see more from you soon! 3
Tem2 chapter 3 . 10/6/2016
It fine dude I hate swearing too
I just swich it out with something sarcastic like motherhugger lol
Also great story
Guest chapter 36 . 8/25/2016
AHHH! This is so cute! I love your writing so much, and have been following this work of art for quite some time! I can't wait to see any future chapters!
EnDeRmANNe chapter 16 . 7/20/2016
Umm,not to nitpick but the term for the end of a firearms barrel is not "nozzle" but "muzzle" which is surprisingly close.
Nepeeta chips chapter 36 . 7/12/2016
Oh. My. God. I was so stoked for this update! Now I'm tempted to reread this once more. Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 36 . 7/9/2016
Yess! I moment I saw this update I freaking rushed over to to read this. Screw logging in, this is way more important! I love this story, hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Oh wow. I'm rereading this again, and each time I do it only gets better and better. Keep up the good work! 3
purpleBandana chapter 35 . 5/24/2016
Oh my god, I seriously can't wait for the next upd8 on your story. It is bee-approved and absolutely fantastic!
Tofu Thief chapter 35 . 4/30/2016
"Chicken body"
Has to be the funniest thing I've heard all week.
You're such a brilliant writer. The only reason I haven't completely walked away from FFN is because this story is so damn good. :)

Thanks for the chapter!
- TT (formerly known as funkyhusky)
Epideme chapter 31 . 4/27/2016
This fanfic is just sodding amazing. Excuse my potatoes, but you are just an impeccable author. This is actually the second time I've read this now, and its just as good if not better than the first time I read it. Your character interactions are amazing and the personalities are flawless. Well, in my eyes they are anyway. And if your worried about making vriska enough of a bitch, to that I say don't worry about it :) what you have here is fine, and it makes sense that deep down she would be a softie. I mean, doing what she did when she was little, well, she isn't exactly going to be a model citizen.
And don't apologize for waffling on, I for one find it to be an outstanding example of a good authors license, and it isn't like your spending five paragraphs describing the shade of colour for a dead leaf , so your golden :)
I also have to mention that I love the romance in this. I'm a huge sucker for tavris and I have to say , for me: you have hit the nail on the head and it is absolutely 110% amazing and ohgodiwantmoregivememore.
Anyway. Long story short, I can't wait for future updates, and I want to personally thank you for cheering me up in gloomy times and giving me the courage to start writing my own homestuck fan fiction :)
Outstaaaaaaaanding ;;;;)
My apologies for fanboying. Please have a nice day.
FiestyKitty chapter 35 . 4/25/2016
This is a really good story. And yes different parts of america have different accents. There's like 6-7 accents within the five states near me so your good. ;)
Guest chapter 35 . 4/24/2016
OOOH MY GOD! GREAT CHAPTER! :D THANK YOU THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR UPDATING! :D
Squek chapter 34 . 4/16/2016
-sees that you're starting to update ch. 35- -fangirl squeals- Oh my gosh! I'm so pumped for ch. 35!
Striaton37 chapter 34 . 3/27/2016
Oh my god. This is so beautiful.

Every character I read about, I didn't read an author writing about a character. I read the character. They felt real and alive, and you did so spectacular with writing them.

The ships are perfect. You convinced me to ship ships I didn't ship originally! Their relationships felt perfect, well paced for situations and the reactions given. Hands down, one of the best, if not THE best fanfiction I've ever read. This is one of two fanfictions to legitimately make me cry.

The world felt real, and I felt scared for characters when they were faced with a stressful situation. I felt happy for characters when they shared moments from sweet little inside jokes with their group to the passionate moments that help characters feel happy, relieved, warm, and safe.

The humor was on point. Every little joke fit their personalities! Same with the romance. You built up to them, and presented it so perfectly. This is the absolute greatest and I'm hoping for more. I seriously can't wait for "the big showdown". Too bad I came into the fandom late D: but I'm so glad I found this! Fantastic piece of fanfiction. Literally a 10/10 for me.

I'm writing this review at 12:30 in the morning, but god was this a good story. The pacing and the scenery felt real and perfect. I fell in love with every chapter, and read from begining to 34. I can't wait for an update, so in praying everything goes smoothly for you :)

Personal score is 10/10, and I can't wait to see more from you :) (btw, your art is also spectacular! Your cover was beautiful!)