Reviews for Confession
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 1 . 1/25
This made me cry...No one, especially a child should suffer like that! It is even more alarming when it is a parent who is suppose to be the ultimate protector doing the harming! I hope you revisit this story one day and do an update piece on Sherlock and John addressing this issue again and use the story to give insight into the healing process. I really think this piece could be helpful to your readers and fellow human beings who may be experiencing abuse, or have experienced it in their past. Asking for help and accepting help is the first step really...Sherlock in your story had to tell his story and open up to John...John had to be willing to listen and simply be supportive during that moment with Sherlock. See - You've already given good examples - I would just like to read more. Thanks for this:-)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Oh...those two...

John, don't leave him. He needs a friend...and you're his closest one. (Maybe a bit more than that, but I'll let you two pretend it's not there for now.)

*hugs the both of them*
Dead Hero chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
God, this was sad. It was just so stressing. Both eu- and di-. It gave me an explosion of all of these little lovely feelings. I also liked how you depicted Sherlocks and Johns relationship. Thank you for writing this.
seafoamandblood chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Yeah, that sound you just heard? That was my heart being crushed into small pieces. BRAVO!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Amazing! This story is beautiful and you are truly a great writer. Update?!
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
wow nice!
I.R. Simmons chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
TheMajesticLoki chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
fleshflies chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
i really like they way you close your story it was a really good endded
shadowfireflame chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
You definitely did it justice. I'm so glad Sherlock felt he could finally share this with John, and I hope that Sherlock and Mycroft have a better relationship in the future.
potter62442 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This was a perfect sequel. xx thanks for sharing
Alice I chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I read the first story about the abuse or The Problem, then this one where Sherlock tells John. Both stories are compelling.

I understand that for the want of telling a story the images are larger than life and more exaggerated than reasonable, but there is a part of me that feels the same kind of concern that John depicted in this chapter. From your A/N I got the impression that you were the victim of physical abuse as a child and as a mother that tears at my heart. As a fellow writer I know, only too well, how cathartic writing can be, and how much of ourselves and our own experiences find their way onto the page under an assumed name.

As to the story itself, it obviously elicited the emotions you were going for as the author, but I also wanted to point out that it was a well crafted story. The first one told from Mycroft's POV didn't flow as well, maybe because it was told in a narrative style, where this part was told through a conversation between two friends.

I can't really say it was a pleasure to read these two stories, but I am glad that I did. I have no illusions to this even remotely fitting into ACD canon or BBC canon. Fan fiction has nothing to do with that, it being an extension of the hearts and minds of the fans. I would however be interested in reading any original fiction you may write.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Awww...that was perfect. And loved John comforting him! Poor sweet baby!
BelieveInTheHoundsOfJustice60 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I thought it was good. Nice job.