Reviews for Confession
Amazing! This story is beautiful and you are truly a great writer. Update?!
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 1/30
wow nice!
XXrainbow-bladeXX chapter 1 . 1/2
OMG! AMAZING!
TheBrokenNightmareTheBand chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
brilliant
nobodyimportant at all chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
i really like they way you close your story it was a really good endded
shadowfireflame chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
You definitely did it justice. I'm so glad Sherlock felt he could finally share this with John, and I hope that Sherlock and Mycroft have a better relationship in the future.
potter62442 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This was a perfect sequel. xx thanks for sharing
Alice I chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I read the first story about the abuse or The Problem, then this one where Sherlock tells John. Both stories are compelling.

I understand that for the want of telling a story the images are larger than life and more exaggerated than reasonable, but there is a part of me that feels the same kind of concern that John depicted in this chapter. From your A/N I got the impression that you were the victim of physical abuse as a child and as a mother that tears at my heart. As a fellow writer I know, only too well, how cathartic writing can be, and how much of ourselves and our own experiences find their way onto the page under an assumed name.

As to the story itself, it obviously elicited the emotions you were going for as the author, but I also wanted to point out that it was a well crafted story. The first one told from Mycroft's POV didn't flow as well, maybe because it was told in a narrative style, where this part was told through a conversation between two friends.

I can't really say it was a pleasure to read these two stories, but I am glad that I did. I have no illusions to this even remotely fitting into ACD canon or BBC canon. Fan fiction has nothing to do with that, it being an extension of the hearts and minds of the fans. I would however be interested in reading any original fiction you may write.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Awww...that was perfect. And loved John comforting him! Poor sweet baby!
Team Jasper 99 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I thought it was good. Nice job.
SolrSurfr3 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I feel as though you should know that I'm crying right now. I mean, I read th prequel to this story, but THIS is the one that kills me. Maybe it's just being able to see that Sherlock's finally giving himself a chance to be fixed. This was beautiful and painful and I loved it.
Damelia Evenshire chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Very chilling. Touching and all, but...chilling. You have a very big imagination when it comes to the violent...I get the same thing.
Allie chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Just reviewed one a couple minutes ago but gotta say; awesome. I love the relationship that John and Sherlock share. Thank you for being an awesome writer xD
TheFilmFreak1234 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
My lord, im crying...real tears. Prehaps it due to me being awfully low spirited at the moment due to other issues...but thats besdies the point! This is brilliant! I loved it. End of.
CowMow chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Wauw. Just wauw. That was amazing.