Reviews for An Unobservable Entity
With friends like Carlisle, who needs enemies?
Why the hell would Jasper even dream that Bella might want to be within 1,000 miles of his stupid ass?
This is supposed to be a romance? Jasper is nothing but an asshole. I hope she tells the rest of them what he said. They all need to know he's a useless jerk.
Kristina777 chapter 66 . 12/12/2016
Wow...I can't believe how amazing this story was. I felt like I was right there with the characters.
CentauRita chapter 66 . 11/13/2016
Bella's famous line...

"Eek!"
**sighing, out loud**
At The End of another Awesomely Wonderful B/J Story.

Thank you for sharing your talented mad writing skills, your precious time & most certainly your beautiful entertaining characters.

Hoping all is 'write' in your world D

Take Care,
Rita, NorCal Gal
Nicoconsd chapter 66 . 11/2/2016
I'm so excited I found your story. I thought I had read almost all the great Jasper Bella stories but am so glad that I found this and it was so fun. I really liked the creative way you worked with Alice and Edward. I strangely kept saying to myself when is Bella going to mark Jasper's fine ass with a bite of her own! hehe I mean the girls need to be warned off too right? I loved the journey that Bella had to go through to find her way even before she ran into the cullen's again and when she called her dad... oh man heart breaking! I am really looking forward to reading your other stories :)
call us crazy chapter 66 . 10/23/2016
i laughed, i cried, i fell in love with this entire story. truly, i thank you.
Salinia chapter 66 . 10/23/2016
This story was amazing!
Going in my favs!
bearygirl chapter 66 . 10/14/2016
Really enjoyed reading this story, thanks for sharing.
Picky Reader 654 chapter 66 . 10/11/2016
This was another perfect story. I’m not easily hooked into Vampire Bella fanfiction, but your writing style is clean and your grammar flows so smoothly that I’m absorbed into the story. Cornell was a fascinating character that mirrors Jasper in so many ways; his struggle with Bella made me sympathies for him and the fallout was tragic to read. I’m looking forward to reading your J/B trilogy.
Thank you so much for your time and dedication in writing these amazing stories.
Lucyferina chapter 66 . 6/12/2016
Loved it
Snake Behind The Angel's Face chapter 66 . 6/2/2016
i loved it
Snake Behind The Angel's Face chapter 65 . 6/2/2016
Aww I'm happy everything turned out happy in the end
Snake Behind The Angel's Face chapter 57 . 6/2/2016
actually this plan is more fun...i hope jasper dies instead...
Snake Behind The Angel's Face chapter 53 . 6/2/2016