Reviews for Outside, Inside
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Wow, this is so gorgeous and powerful.

Fantastic writing :D
ipgirl chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Kinda like what happened in Sunnydale with all the demons and vamps running around, only SPN has even more fuglys. Very good, but, hey, I expect nothing less from you. Perfection must get boring after a while? LOL.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Dean will try his best to reach Sammy but it looks really bad for his little brother.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
How the heck do you forget you wrote something..*shakes head*...WOW this is the only word that describes this story because babe this was emotional and I loved it. Great story and just WOW!
Casismyfavorite chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Wonderful. I love how you compare Dean trying to save Sam from insanity as a battle. I like the shift between the peacefulness of the outside world to the turmoil in their motel room. The last sentence was so stunning.
Sharlot chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
What a nice mood-piece! Very dark and gloomy! Loved the setup, the slow-burn until everything ignites with your final sentences! Terrific work!
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Inside, a battle is being fought and waged with all the fury of the most savage of storms.

Outside, the war goes unnoticed.

Inside, one brother desperately fights to save the other as the madness that has taken hold threatens to devour him whole.- Wow, this one gave me chills, freaking fantastic. LOVE it.