Reviews for Why?
keisan chapter 19 . 4/9
LOL That was beautiful. I love Antonio's confusion over Francis's sex metaphors. lmao. And that whole last scene was hilarious. XD The sexy times scene was hot too btw, well done there. ;) Loved this whole thing tbh. Would like to say if you're ever inclined to write more in this universe, I would not be opposed to reading it. (hint hint)
keisan chapter 18 . 4/9
Oh my god. This is just so intense. Gilbert truly is awesome. Beyond awesome. Wow. Everyone should aspire to be like Gilbert...of course, it's awful what he went through but his willingness to go through so much for the reasons he had, just wow.
keisan chapter 15 . 4/9
Let me just say, I really really love this story. And omg, Gil! This chapter. Just. :'( p.s. very hot sex scene here too.
keisan chapter 2 . 4/9
Hahaha I agree with Arthur's insistence on colour containing a 'u'. ;) Also, hugs from Flying Mint Bunny are the best. 3
RaSkylar chapter 17 . 2/14
Wahhh Gil had such a horrible life, I'm glad it got better... I think
b2 chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
Amazing. I have no other words to describe this but awesome. Amazing. Hope you continue writing in general...because your just pure awesome at it!
kesesesese chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
Twin Telepathy! ahahaha, Matt is funny. I'm totally re-reading this, cause I read it, and I think I finished it, but I can't remember where I got up to, so I'm just re-reading it from the start, so yeah... I'm an idiot... but good story, bro!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
Really good! Although "mi llamo" should be "me llamo"
Scifigamernerd chapter 18 . 9/25/2014
Ermahgerd feels! Your writing is amazing, despite the use of Queen's English. (I don't hate Brits, but your version of English makes less sense then Russian.) God, you're good at human emotion, and... Schie├če. Sorry if I offended you!

The German Wannabe,
SCIFIGAMERNERD.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/18/2014
Omg no words so good I've read 1000000s of fanfics but this this just omg omg also I'll need that letter for family spoon .read it at 2 A.M said was gonna stop reading this at 1 A.M it's Monday :( but now this was worth it
The Best and The Baddest chapter 9 . 9/8/2014
CAN I HIT DANNY IN THE CROTCH NOW! PLEASE!
ONE.
WITH.
IT.
NO ONE.

I will kill Danny and then *peepeepeepeepcensoredsensoredcensored*

THATS WHAT YOU GET DANNY!
DON'T MESS WITH MY BOYS!
Dragonfire78 chapter 19 . 8/19/2014
I really enjoyed this story! The backstory behind Gilbert and Ludwig was so sad and tragic! I wish we could have found out a bit more of Antonio's and Francis' past lives but it wouldn't really have fit in this story, besides the few parts already in it. Amazing job!
RaisinContradiction chapter 19 . 7/28/2014
...I love you. You need to know this (hugs your leg) please keep on existing cause you're awesome. Hope you're having a great day (i know right? ore has an arse o.o)
RaisinContradiction chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
oh dear...parents...myeehhhhh Gilbert can have Mattie he just have to protect him
o-o
RaisinContradiction chapter 12 . 7/27/2014
oh god...FRANCIS XD LOVER NOT A FIGHTER EH? no but really, way to spice up/ ruin the mood guys 3 sorry but what's the song's name?