Reviews for To the Benefit of Us All
1sunfun chapter 11 . 1/21
Good.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 11 . 11/27/2013
LOVED the ending. Although I wish you'd added another chapter detailing their engagement party and maybe revealing Haruhi's gender.
Tawny chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
:D Brilliant
Honou no Megami-sama chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This story... I'm at a loss for words. I can't seem to find adjectives that can describe such a wonderful story. I reread it over 10 times, honest. It's that good.

One of the best things in this story is that all of their personalities were perfectly carried out, unlike the others. Reading this is like reading a part of its' manga, as if this really was in the storyline.

I absolutely love the ending. It shows how caring and understanding all of them are, and how sweet Kyoya is.

Also, I love how you placed romance into it.

This is by far the greatest fanfiction I have ever read about Ouran. Thanks for creating this.

Lotsaluv,
Honou
Violet K. Odin chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
My favorite quotes were:

"I see you didn't even change out of your uniform. I have an extra dress in my purse, you can wear it." - xD

"One of a father's biggest fears is that his daughter will not pick a worthy man to marry." - Awww!3
demoness of music chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
More please
Darknessdawns chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
This was a delightful story, I loved it. It was just like one of the chapters in the manga or episodes in the anime. I could see this happening if the story had ended pro Kyo/Haru. You did a wonderful job writing it and I enjoyed it greatly. Bravo on such a wonderful story.
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I couldn't wait and had to review this first chapter. This story has such a wonderful beginning. I can't wait to read the rest of this.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/19/2012
this story had a well thought out plot and shows kyoya in a new light: a romantic,kind,manipulitive,conciving bastard.
AkiraNatsume chapter 11 . 7/13/2012
more chapters please!
Lil Mexican chapter 10 . 6/28/2012
Well, I feel stupid. Totally did not see the ' complete' sign up there... O.O
Woops... Anyways that really was a great story and I'm happy to have read it!
Lil Mexican chapter 11 . 6/28/2012
Loved it, wonderful. Please continue!
Animegirl721 chapter 11 . 6/3/2012
Awwww so sweet.
Janey-Paininator chapter 11 . 5/16/2012
Giggles I just loved reading this! It was so good to read!
PARAdoxial chapter 2 . 5/8/2012