Reviews for The Couture Complexity
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 3/1
lol oh come on... what a tease. guess you got exactly what you wanted.
cathern.cain chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
I could see this developing into a whole set of stories of penny doing things to prove Sheldon really is human and has urges till he finally snaps. LOL It would be 'Juicy'.
MostEvilIceQueen chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
*fans self* dear Lord, if this is what you (and Sheldon) can do with a pair of drawstrings...
(yep, chose ellipses coz you break my brain like that)
P.S.
Any chance you're into Criminal Minds? there's another genius (187 with eidetic like Sheldon if i'm not mistaken) there i'm dying to see you play with *dreamy look*
As always, all the best!
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Oh, yeahhhhh. Thanks
anneryn7 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Apparently you would do that.
Distopia chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
You are evil. Evvilllll.

I do like the premise though, and yes you totally DID write a short, teasing ficlet p Total foreplay right there, including the awesome witty SCIENCE!Snark from sheldon.

I may as well just fave ALL of your big bang stuff pre-emptively cause it is inevtiable regardless.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Loved it. Cleverly done and leaves one wanting more.
amyh52 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Ha, Great last line!
yherbst81 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
cute
carrigan111 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
You're Evil, you know that? Just...just...EVIL!
Until yesterday I was a true diciple of the SS/HG ship, rarely breaking away from my preferd perversion, and while I'm a huge fan of BBT, I could no more imagine forming an unhealthy fixation (Filthy. Really!) on anyone not Rickman.

...But Damn!

So yeah. Evil.
PenelopeLovegood chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This sounds like an amazing first chapter to a long fanfic...hint hint! I really like the premise. Great job! I'm going to follow the story just in case you decide to continue this.
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Great job!
Constance Truggle chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Love. Pure love. I bet she left Leonard gaping like an idiot.

CT.
lmbjer chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Sheldon's hands! Ahhhh...a strange weakness I recently discovered that I have. Well done!