Reviews for Most Wanted
Vongola10 chapter 15 . 6/24
good story, keep going.
hyraM chapter 13 . 5/11
oh God, talk about fate, I'm at the middle of this chapter and a storm is just starting to rage on XD
PipeDream chapter 15 . 4/20
ugh...when's the next update?! this is one of the best fics around but it's practically been abandoned!
Otaku4lifeeee chapter 15 . 3/31
Cant wait for the next update! I love this! Though I feel like it'd be a bit better if Tsuna was able to still keep at least ONE secret to himself, makes it a hundred times more interesting.

But other than that, I love this, can't wait for your next update!
Otaku4lifeeee chapter 11 . 3/31
Thirteen is a child? I've seen much carnage in my eleven year old life and I don't remember crying once. Unfortunately I don't think I would start screaming if I saw everyone I knew dead, I'd probably just be in shocked silence.
Onxy Ayren chapter 2 . 12/30/2015
So good! *clap clap*

Wow! I just read this, a differenty style story than other story! I so suprised and happy reading this! I like thinking Tsuna's or mind, I mean. Sorry my bad english. But I will following you! XD if I have finished read this, I would be favorited you X)

Btw, thank for making this. ;)
reincarnation15 chapter 11 . 12/25/2015
Well I smell some R27 *smirks* don't you agree..hm?
Korichii chapter 15 . 12/23/2015
Poor Tsuna, the spartan is THE devil
Korichii chapter 11 . 12/23/2015
R27?
AyameKitsune chapter 15 . 12/22/2015
This is epic! More please!
Nuria Sato chapter 15 . 12/10/2015
Please update soon! I'm really interested in what happens next. Your following the original plot line with a few twists and some of your own ideas. Tsuna being a hacker that works for several famiglia's and going against them too? Epic, dangerous with a whole lot of drama backing it up leaving us readers wondering when its all going to explode! Update soon, I want to know how the confrontation between Mukuro, Hibari and Tsuna will go down!
Lulumo chapter 15 . 11/23/2015
Hahah, I really wonder when will Reborn and Tsuna have that deep trust bond like manga...
Lulumo chapter 7 . 11/23/2015
Is it just me or does Tsuna's hyper intuition kinda off, since in every chapters end there's always "if only Tsuna done this or that then he would've noticed this and that..."
Guest chapter 15 . 11/22/2015