Reviews for hello again, friend of a friend
1sunfun chapter 3 . 3/19
Good.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
love it
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
oh god loved the beginning when he is watching the movie. oh god kol and facebook thats a disaster waiting to happen. oh jeez was elijah seriously wearing a flowered apron!? funny how kol was doing this for klaus but ends up wanting the girl. but to me it seemed more like caroline was just really close friends with him talking and arguing about stuff and books. im surprised it took so long to realize i mean he was tied to the one he needed to do the unfinished buisness with.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
haha damn kol actually going to school just to show caroline. oh damn now kol is seeing caroline and not telling klaus. wow reading harry potter together oddly cute. im pretty sure the always part is like everybody's favorite part with severus
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
it seems that nik learns that kol does know more about him then he thought like the sunset pink thing
Lootmagoot chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
So...Niklaus is just...Dead? H-h-he didn't come...Back?! BLAAAAAAARG. Ancore! That was prettyful, at the least.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
Absolutely loved it 3 :') I just adored the moment between Kol and Nik 3 I knew that Klaus really loved his siblings though he does show his affection in the weirdest of ways...
Crushed Seraphim chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Poor Klaus. He's so unaware of just how much he loves her...and she's the same way. I would've enjoyed a Kol/Caroline friendship. They would be amazing as friends, especially since Kol is so lonely 3 He's got on this brave facade of 'Oh, I'm so awesome. Nothing ever ruins my good mood' but I see right through it. He's just like Klaus-hiding his emotions by being violent or obnoxious so no one knows just how vulnerable he is...I love this story- so so so hilarious 3 I adore your work! Keep it up! :) xoxo
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Okay ignoring the bloodline dying part and only humans can invite people inside, I love the banter. I hope Caroline tells Kol that he will never be Klaus and that she doesn't do brothers.
RedApple15 chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
update please!
NoPenName2015 chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
I really liked this! It's so good, 3 chapters just left me wanting more. Great job! Off to google Kol and Caroline fanfiction now. lol
StefQ chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
I LOVE THIS. GAAAAAAH. THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS.
HiddenYogurt chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I still cry every time i read this... THANK YOU 3YOU ARE WONDERFUL
StefQ chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
KOROLINE!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
ummm how was this a klaroline fic? It was all abt Kol...I search up klaroline and get this shit...