Reviews for As Bright As the Sun
thestairwell chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
Oh man, this is just adorable! It's probably my favourite medical!Klaine AU fic, for sure. I'm just sitting here grinning at my screen with my chin in my hands (or I was, before I started typing) because they're just so goddamn adorable and precious and all kinds of other semi-condescending compliments. I love how Kurt's figured out his dreams, and how Blaine's giving him the opportunity for his dreams, and I selfishly hope you continue with this 'verse because 1. there's not enough Blaine/Quinn friendship in the fandom by far, and 2. Blaine needs to meet his dreams now too! (And 3. there needs to be more of Blaine with his cane because I'm practically rolling around on the floor with how perfect that image is, oh my god. :P)
tessaviol chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Great, very touching story. I cried so many times...
katebxo chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
Hi! Okay so I just finished reading this and I have to tell you how amazing I think it is. I'm a third nursing student and just...djfhbvkdjhfv. Wow. It was so good. Are you a nursing student or a nurse? I'm guessing so, unless you have experience working in dialysis yourself. None the less I thought everything was accurate (not that I am a fountain of knowledge about anything...just like, nothing super wrong stuck out of me which is always a good thing when it comes to medical fic).

I also really love how you portrayed Carole, Santana and Beiste as nurses. I squeed a lot because I was so happy. Beiste would totally make the best nurse. (And I also love how mostly everyone has accepted the headcanon that Carole is a nurse). AND KURT WANTS TO BE A NURSE. I NEVER KNEW I WANTED THIS UNTIL NOW. Oh my gosh. Okay I need to calm down a bit.

This was such a fantastic fic. I really loved how it wasn't super shmoopy like some medical fic can be and just...Blaine was perfection. I love his friendship with Quinn. I thought their relationship as friends was very realistic. I would have acted like her if I was in the same situation with my best friend.

I also think the ending was perfect!

Well done on everything. I'll definitely be rereading this :)
Reader chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
Wow. Just, wow. I read this whole story within the span of a few hours, and I have to say it was AMAZING! This is one of the best stories I've read in a while. Your characterization is great, the plot is great, and, aside from a few grammatical errors, the whole story is purely wonderful. Thank you for writing such a lovely story, and keep up the good work!
dragonpatronus chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
hey, i love this story and the way you write all the characters and i realise that you said that this is the last chapter but i would really love to see their ny trip so im going to hold out hope and 'follow' this story just in case you decide to come back to it one day :)
cpagali chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
Loved this!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
this was cool; a great story well told :)
Ryleigh Hayle chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Great story! Truly a pleasure to read! Congrats!
Kimka333 chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
I absolutely loved it! You are such an amazing writer. You captivated me, bravo! :D
cloverintherain chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
Just finished and I too vote for more chapters or even just an epilogue. (As you said, "This is the beginning of their story.") I would love to see what happens to them after Blaine has recovered and Kurt goes to school. It would be great to see Kurt either in school or after he becomes a nurse. (or both!) And now that Blaine has the world open to him where does he find his passion? So much more I would love to read about (if you you have the desire to do so). Either way, thanks so much for writing this story.
LP chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
Gaaah this was so cute! I know you said you're done but I vote for an epilogue when Kurt's a nurse :)
aedgn chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
Really amazing. I really only read Quick and Finchel, but I saw this and I was like wow.
estrafalaria103 chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
I don't know how this doesn't have a thousand reviews. This story is poignant and sweet, and so much fun. You've managed to take a very tragic, sad story, insert our favorite characters, keep them true to themselves, and not go overly gooey.

That being said. . .I don't want it to end. And/or I want a sequel. What do they do now, I ask you? WHAT DO THEY DO NOW?
cloverintherain chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
I just read chapters 2 and 3 and I still really love this story! The characters are very genuine. Everyone cares so much for everyone else, but they don't always know how to convey it best. I do like, though, that the misunderstandings do not last long and their love for each other carries through strongly. I would love to continuing reading more of this story.
LP chapter 3 . 5/3/2012